@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I will say it again for the folks in the back. My late grandmother who passed last year (rest her soul) at the age of 86 told me this.

There is no body in this world more bitter than an ugly woman or a man with a little dikk.

And I bet cash money most them bitter heffas on LSA are ugly.

Ugly women can get men though, they just don't get the men they want. Ugly brehs actually take what they can get or work extremely hard on their strengths

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Looks like most of those females over there are mentally damaged and dealing with long term bitterness. The worst part is them thirsting over white men probably that wouldn't even use them longer than 15 minutes. It's too depressing to read over there. I don't see how you all do it.

I guarantee you a majority are ugly or fat, a fine black women has tons and tons of black men trying to choose.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
First off this is a hiphop culture pillar based bboy bgirl site.
Just because you forums refugee face ass nikkaz go hop forum to forum. giving a poser ass headfake like you are this cold ass contributor to a pillar is a stone face fukk'n lie. As in general for any and all of you. Regardless of troll based username and poser based headfake like you know when your posting says you definitely do not know.
First off a bboy should not have to explain shyt to no other socalled highly skilled pillar based bboy bgirl. As they would be actualized in knowledge of self off top. So the fact i am known for responding to all youse toy poser ass nikkaz around here is key. As none of you nikkaz in general on shyt culturally in no pillar skill wise like that and miss me with that house duck poser look alike imma head bullshyt. toys try to play in mass droves since the communication act and Leo Burnette gave you toys life.

First off that is a female site.
Off that alone. I should have to say less.

Next since i always have to treat you poser toy ass nikkaz in general or directly. It is because no you don't fukk'n know. Plus you not apart of no pillar in hiphop. To know wtf you sposed to know any way off top. So try to fool some other house duxk toy poser troll'n. You not foolin the protege to a legend and a rrral triple pillar headlining threat via skill to draw.

So stop the sham'n.

Art Barr
You should know off top. Bboys and bgirls do not mix with no knowledge of self lack'n ass toys.

I know y'all communication act poser missed that in droves.

You not foolin nobody who a real grassroots headliner in a pillar frfr.

So save that shyt.

If you was so dope.

You woukd really be my contemporary.

Y'all just some people who got a login.

Fool somebody else like you that,...when i know you not it frfr.

When i am the it,...the protege in legacy as it.

Art Barr

You getting to do it because i am it nikka.

Fool somebody else with that communications radio marketed hiphop lives here bullshyt.

I ain't fooled by that prison industrial economy toy marketed bullshyt joe.

You not me.

Art Barr

Breh nor do I care to be you.

:skip:

You got some shyt that you need to get off your chest that ain't got shyt to do with me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh nor do I care to be you.

:skip:

You got some shyt that you need to get off your chest that ain't got shyt to do with me.

You tell me nikka.
You suggesting coming online trollin some females.

You the nikka asking to make a game show about some people failing to culturally understand and culturally not in no way apart of hiphop in a pillar whatsoever.

So you tell us toy poser?
why you suggesting even talking to some knowledge of self lacking ass forum. When you yourself lack knowledge of self.
Plus not prescient to that gooflame ass shyt you suggesting and trying to positively sneak cap comment on.
like it is some shyt for some grown culturally astute nikkaz.
would ever be on who was real.

nikka, ...please.

Plus like i said...
You especially and the rest of you gon have to rely on me saving the day and i will not be victimized by your narcissism lil nikka.

That is what tha fukk it is.

Art Barr

93 til

Superstar
Daps
You tell me nikka.
You suggesting coming online trollin some females.

You the nikka asking to make a game show about some people failing to culturally understand and culturally not in no way apart of hiphop in a pillar whatsoever.

So you tell us toy poser?
why you suggesting even talking to some knowledge of self lacking ass forum. When you yourself lack knowledge of self.
Plus not prescient to that gooflame ass shyt you suggesting and trying to positively sneak cap comment on.
like it is some shyt for some grown culturally astute nikkaz.
would ever be on who was real.

nikka, ...please.

Plus like i said...
You especially and the rest of you gon have to rely on me saving the day and i will not be victimized by your narcissism lil nikka.

That is what tha fukk it is.

Art Barr

Tell me how I'm lacking of self since you know me so much?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
She needs to be banned on GP. She's only comfortable when white men are shoving their fingers up her ass and licking it.
Facts - That @Bourgeo whoever the fuk her name is has me on ignore for a reason. if anyone needs a thread on the coli for violating, it’s this. The slander needs to be addressed toward the LSA posters who are actually against you all as black men, @CarmelBarbie doesnt deserve the backlash. She doesn’t make posts like this:

She went From this -

a few moments later
I told yall about these African girls:francis:. Oddly enough @bourgeoisie tall freak is Nigerian. I grew up around African women, a lot of them have some deep seated hatred for black men its insane.
If a chick says that she's from: Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Kenya, or Congo.... just know that she has an affinity for white dudes:francis:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Why engage with lunatic, 30+ year old women with barren wombs, diabetes, and student loans???

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I remember that name:russ:

That's that girl that said boys need to beat up people she don't like in order to be with her:mjlol:

She lost when she tried fo lie on that man and then tried to run with the fake outrage.
Been bragging that she has a “fiancé” for 3 years
:deadrose::deadrose:
every comment when she gets caught up ends with “me and my fiancé are good, we aren’t worried about the coli” (he never surfaces to defend her bird babble which is telling)

poster: But Chelsea you did say that, you’re not telling the truth

Chelsea (20 posts later): “I don’t care anyway, my fiancé doesn’t care, me and my boyfriend are good, you lame asses can’t relate to my relationship with my fiancé. My fiancé is upstairs chilling”
I don’t know what more proof people need. Anyone that has migrated from LSA or who has consistently posted there, more than likely has self esteem issues.

TheColi has its morons but they get checked quickly and clowned. Over there, even if the main antagonists are white in black face, the fact their racist commentary is given a thumbs up by so many posters speaks volumes. That’s the kind of culture they breed and promote.

I genuinely feel sorry for any black man whose s/o posts there. It’s one thing if they lurk for gossip but to be an active participant in that cesspit is a major red flag. :scust:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I see you defending that st0rmfr0nt sista forum all the time, like it’s a hill you’ll die on. Brehs really be engaging transplants that come from a site that gets high thumbs up and laugh reacts on posts like this. Wild shyt

2161-D7-F0-4181-46-E8-B43-C-A300-E0-B860-F6.jpg

You gon to try defend or justify this too? “Show me the thread” headass.

They wouldn’t have that energy in real life. If those chicks ever said this in front of me I’d spit in both of their faces. Their father and boyfriends would be walking into booboo trap trying to defend them also.