@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

qwer

Banned
Daps
I told yall about these African girls:francis:. Oddly enough @bourgeoisie tall freak is Nigerian. I grew up around African women, a lot of them have some deep seated hatred for black men its insane.
If a chick says that she's from: Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Kenya, or Congo.... just know that she has an affinity for white dudes:francis:
Bro wtf are you talking about I wish I could neg you. Why are going back to your old afric00ning self hating self, you were dropping mad knowledge and good posts smh :scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

qwer

Banned
Daps
I told yall about these African girls:francis:. Oddly enough @bourgeoisie tall freak is Nigerian. I grew up around African women, a lot of them have some deep seated hatred for black men its insane.
If a chick says that she's from: Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Kenya, or Congo.... just know that she has an affinity for white dudes:francis:
And of course @HarlemHottie dapeed this nonsense

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I appreciate the sarcasm and random thoughts of me...

No sarcasm.

You would make a great host or person of order for like an inter-message board podcast or whatever the fukk they was talking bout doing. You would keep shyt in order, hit with the right jokes and shyt on their side if they got too much out of pocket

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I guarantee you a majority are ugly or fat, a fine black women has tons and tons of black men trying to choose.
:jbhmm:

5'5 and I'm not sure of my weight but I think I might be fat :to:

I feel fat :mjcry:

Mental health issues with the constant contradictions

I'm not fat so :yeshrug:

I was trying to make my boyfriend fat so we can be fat together but he refused to cooperate so now I have to work out and get back in shape so we can be in shape together :francis:.

:mjlol:facts ^^^ look at this bytch. Coorelation complete.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This is facts, Xavier.
@Chelsea Bridge is one capping ass bytch who throws rocks and boulders who tries to hide her hands with the innocent act when her victim routine doesn’t go her way.

@YaThreadFloppedB! Is 100 correct on that. I’ve seen her in many a threads on here lying through her fukkin face. She tried to accuse a male poster of being a woman beater and she got caught in multiple lies again lying about a male poster at a coli meet up. That’s why her coli boyfriend never appears in threads to co-sign her dumbass for all of the shyt that she brings on herself. This bytch has posts of her admitting to making men “mad enough to beat her” ; then she turns around and calls posters women beaters for what are admits to provoking fights herself.

prime example of her trying to slander a male poster:

but says this

Well I didn't see any of this:ohhh::lolbron: