@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think it's @Honey Bee . Notice how she only ever pops up when there's a thread involving black women, or a thread where black men are getting dragged over pawging:sas2:. She has also admitted to posting on LSA many times.
She needs to be banned on GP. She's only comfortable when white men are shoving their fingers up her ass and licking it.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I registered for an account on that site but it says I have insufficient posting privileges. I’m not able to post on there or in that silly thread. But I’ve been researching the threads and posts from the op that made that thread about me on LSA. And what’s crazy is that after reading through her posting history, she doesn’t just hate bm, she hates bw too. The only people she don’t seem to hate are white men.

She’s a straight weirdo, like will legit go in on posters for talking, defending and caring about bm, meanwhile she is obsessed with y’all. She actually lurks on this site—a site full of bm. How do I know? She started another thread in the romance alley that she took from this site too... Just as an FYI y’all, she is literally lurking through the coli. And posting shyt back to that site.

The Coli Explains your dating woes

I’m just going to call it—y’all she used to post here at some point. She’s too obsessed and based on her MO (which hates bw and bm). I think she is actually this chick that y’all ran off:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/remember-the-day-indepickwest-got-banned.735917/

Her whole persona is the epitome of a bitter ugly bytch that can’t stand to see bw in harmony with bm and the only reason those women in there are agreeing with her in that specific thread is because she is going in on bm. But in other threads I’ve pulled on her from that site, I’ve seen posters call her out for the shyt she says. They only unifying to go in on bm.

@stuckinbrum since I know your reading this thread, look bytch you need to pick a side, are you invested in brehs because you keep coming on this site and worrying about who brehs date, or are you divesting? I guess the issue for you is, even if you have divested it’s not because you want to. You are an ugly hateful bytch that wasn’t getting chose anyway. You’ve had no choice because your not wanted. My son hates me right? but no brehs wants you. You ugly boo.
Have a white male avi but worried about my son swirling. Hypocritical bytch.

now y’all know I defend bw in here all the time. But bw like her, that are crazy enough to talk about aborting black sons???? They can all go die-vest themselves like the bitter ugly low self esteem bytches they are. I’m lowkey mad at myself for even registering to start an account on that site and lurking through those awful threads. That romance alley and Jane doe alley are very sad. Like I’m legit puzzled by how low their self esteem is.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They represent a greater number of black women than we like to admit, that's a story for another thread:sas2:. You find a lot of black women like this in the suburbs :sas2:. That's why a lot of these rich Nigerian girls are #teamswirl. Trust me I know, I seen this shyt in action since I'm African:francis:.
Sure they do. just like a lot of your gender represents a good segment that has the same hatred for black women that you may not want to acknowledge.

Last edited:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I registered for an account on that site but it says I have insufficient posting privileges. I’m not able to post on there or in that silly thread. But I’ve been researching the threads and posts from the op that made that thread about me on LSA. And what’s crazy is that after reading through her posting history, she doesn’t just hate bm, she hates bw too. The only people she don’t seem to hate are white men.

She’s a straight weirdo, like will legit go in on posters for talking, defending and caring about bm, meanwhile she is obsessed with y’all. She actually lurks on this site—a site full of bm. How do I know? She started another thread in the romance alley that she took from this site too... Just as an FYI y’all, she is literally lurking through the coli. And posting shyt back to that site.

I’m just going to call it—y’all she used to post here at some point. She’s too obsessed and based on her MO (which hates bw and bm). I think she is actually this chick that y’all ran off:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/remember-the-day-indepickwest-got-banned.735917/

Her whole persona is the epitome of a bitter ugly bytch that can’t stand to see bw in harmony with bm and the only reason those women in there are agreeing with her in that specific thread is because she is going in on bm. But in other threads I’ve pulled on her from that site, I’ve seen posters call her out for the shyt she says. They only unifying to go in on bm.

@stuckinbrum since I know your reading this thread, look bytch you need to pick a side, are you invested in brehs because you keep coming on this site and worrying about who brehs date, or are you divesting? I guess the issue for you is, even if you have divested it’s not because you want to. You are an ugly hateful bytch that wasn’t getting chose anyway. You’ve had no choice because your not wanted. My son hates me right? but no brehs wants you. You ugly boo.

now y’all know I defend bw in here all the time. But bw like her, that are crazy enough to talk about aborting black sons???? They can all go die-vest themselves like the bitter ugly low self esteem bytches they are. I’m lowkey mad at myself for even registering to start an account on that site and lurking through those awful threads. That romance alley and Jane doe alley are very sad. Like I’m legit puzzled by how low their self esteem is.
Like I said earlier, we are here to protect women like you. We need more women like you to stand up and call out the bs. I'm glad you seeing how crazy those females are on there. And trust me, we know it's not all black women. Those women are a minority. But we got your back tho, trust.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’ve had interactions with that poster on LSA a few times.. and yes your opinion of them is completely accurate. That person is psycho. They look for any reason to shyt on black men or call out black women for not hating black men.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Lil nikka:gucci: you dudes seem to have autism. It’s like things have to be spelled out and be black and white for y’all. Y’all are very fukking myopic in your world views and how different things connect:comeon:
No you dumb ass nikka. It is not the same. All those mental gymnastics you’re trying to do is stupid.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Please let it be that ashy navel ass heffer

200.gif