@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
it will make you hate black women?

Those women hate black men. Why would women that hate black men make you hate all black women? Do they speak for all black women? Or do they just represent themselves just like the opinions you all and other black men on the internet have only represent yourselves?

If I used every negative opinion a black man has had against black women as a representative for all black men, I would hate black men too..

You don’t need to stay off the site to not hate black women.
They represent a greater number of black women than we like to admit, that's a story for another thread:sas2:. You find a lot of black women like this in the suburbs :sas2:. That's why a lot of these rich Nigerian girls are #teamswirl. Trust me I know, I seen this shyt in action since I'm African:francis:.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Show me a thread on here where black men don’t want their lady to birth black daughters. I’ll wait.

Exactly. It amounts to “have daughters brehs” comments at best, and even that’s about pessimism towards the state of the world today rather than disdain for the other gender.

Since they’re reading this thread, I wanna know how they’d feel about the account of a soccer fan who broke up with an Asian woman because his dad felt black women were being left behind and instead should be prioritised, and the white dudes who told him he was being bullied into dating black women. The juelzing would be immaculate :banderas:

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
That’s hilarious how that’s the only archetype of black man that exists to them

not The Maynard Jackson’s or the presidents of organizations like 100 Black men. Not the Tidjane Thiams

Who the fukk do these women hang around? At some point you gotta stop only seeing rappers and ballers as the only black people doing anything. It’s like they don’t want to leave highschool

how do you have a PHD but you still only hang around dudes who put out mixtapes or washed up Ex practice squad members. The epitome of your life being at a section at a club where everyone stands around every weekend

I’m not even deep in my career and I’m around movers and shakers all the fukking time in my 20s.
Misery loves company:yeshrug:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. It amounts to “have daughters brehs” comments at best, and even that’s about cynicism towards the state of the world today rather than disdain for the other gender.

Since they’re reading this thread, I wanna know they’d feel about the account of a soccer fan who broke up with an Asian woman because his dad felt black women were being left behind and instead should be prioritised, and the white dudes who told him he was being bullied into dating black women. The juelzing would be immaculate :banderas:
You got a link?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's interesting that lsa finds the women who post here the kind to be like pick me
:sas1:

I for one find it natural for black males and females to interact. There's comedy to be found here. I'd go to LSA but the topics really feminine and don't interest me. Otherwise I'm sure there's beautiful black women there who don't wench as there are here.
Breh you must be new to thecoli. There'a an LSA poster who used to post on thecoli. She got exposed as being as one of those sex workers who posts "white men only" on her ads. There was a whole thread about it. MOST of the females over at LSA are eitehr ugly, sex workers, or obese. Guaranteed. You sound like a simp right now breh. Cape for women who make threads about putting black men in body bads, brehs:gucci:

Here's the thread where she got exposed.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/out...hibitionist-nympho-wench-by-night-cam.511409/

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh shyt. I’m dead right now. :russ:

That poster who started that thread is full of shyt lol—I’ve never said I didn’t want a black daughter because of desirability politics, smh. I’ve always said I want a little mini me. Very weird that she would lie on me or even follow my posts on here. is that poster someone who posts on here?

Also have clearly said many times on here that I want my son to be with a bw. :stopitslime: There are a few reasons why I’ve let up on him about it—one of them being that he’s fukking 8 years old. He’s a child lol.

The context of the last sentence was that if it came to two evils I’d rather him be with a white girl than to be gay.

Dumb hoes lol, supposedly divesting from bm but worrying about my black son. Those bytches are so mentally ill that they can’t even follow and adhere to a movement they started. A 10 page thread about my swirling son and how much brehs don’t want them (that poll reveals their low self esteem and how ugly they are). Then have the nerve to have an IR sub forum dedicated to swirling, the audacity and hypocrisy. And I’m supposedly a pick me—says the women who obviously aren’t even getting picked by like no one. I just looked at that Jane Doe alley. I’m
Dead. Some of them have real life issues they need to tend to right now instead of worrying about me and my son.

I can’t remember the username of the account I used to have on there. Debating on if I should register to get a new account, but I don’t know if I care enough.

Man the Hell with them.... we ride for you CMB and I’m happy to see the love overall you getting on here!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
unknown.png

These bytches legit insane over there

:huhldup:
I saw this. That’s why when these goofy broads in this thread say how much the Coli and LSA are similar I just shook my head. I’ve never seen nikka say some shyt like that on here. And that shyt is frequent of there.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:slapfight:

There should be a coil v. Lsa podcast / live stream. Let’s drag each other in real time.

Each site designate a regular host... then members can call in to voice their opinions on the topic at hand.

Would be hilarious.

:ohhh: Could do numbers

I would vote @Malcolmxxx_23

My best friend @O.T.I.S.

or my homies @DoubleJ13 , @8WON6 or @TheGodling to be the host to represent “TheColi”

All those great men would be solid options that would make us proud

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't have a whole subforum dedicated to IR dating/marriage. We talk about all kinds of women on here. Quit capping:shaq2:.
No one here has asked for an IR forum, but if this place was as aggressively/actively modded, frequently made topics would likely be suggested as new forums, but there also aren’t as many members here.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
OP of that thread hates black people in general, especially black men.

Plus she is still lying. She stays on thecoli but lies that she just lurks.
I think it's @Honey Bee . Notice how she only ever pops up when there's a thread involving black women, or a thread where black men are getting dragged over pawging:sas2:. She has also admitted to posting on LSA many times.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lol you must be an LSA poster. Anyways I honestly think the black woman there hate black men becuase they can’t find or get a good one. I bet you if a black man treated them with love and compassion they would leave the bedwenching aside. How I can tell is that they can’t keep black men out of their mouths, despite them divesting. Lol it’s just too bad they are mentally ill and fencers otherwise I would dated some of them‍♂️♂️♂️♂️ They just need to be loved
No they don't breh, they too far gone and crazy:pacspit:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Clowns sittin in the comfort of their moms basement with empty pizza boxes all over the floor talking bout "then let the whole system burn down then:demonic:"
Tha fuk are you talking about my guy. The topic of discussion here is LSA and you're talking about nikkas eating pizza in their basement:gucci:. Take your feminist azzz somewhere else breh:camby:. You trying to derail the thread:rudy:. There's always one of you in this thread:piss:. Yall either try to derail the thread or you put your capes on:hula:. Cape for women who see black men as body bags brehs

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I think it's @Honey Bee . Notice how she only ever pops up when there's a thread involving black women, or a thread where black men are getting dragged over pawging:sas2:. She has also admitted to posting on LSA many times.
I don’t know if it is her (it wouldn’t surprise me) but there’s a clear correlation between the mental stability between the women who only post on here and the ones who post on both here and LSA.

Look at how aggressively they’re trying to draw parallels between the coli and lsa. No evidence just emotion.

“Well the coli and lsa are two sides of the same coin.”

Where’s the proof?

“well they’re not the same exactly but they have the same vitriolic posters”

Can you show me proof?

“well I don’t need to show proof. That’s just how I feel.”

Last edited: