@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I think the person who posted that is @Honey Bee :sas2:. She's an LSA plant who only ever appears in threads where bashing black men occurs:mjpls:. Not sure why she isn't banned yet:ld:. Matter fact why doesn't she take her azzz back to reddit so she can chat it up with white zaddddy. If you hate black men, why be on a site that's 90%+ black men:heh:

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
As much as we joke on the Coli I don’t see any posters say anything like this:

This is why it's not worth it to have a son as a black woman. A lot of black men hate their moms simply because they're black and resent their mothers for not whitewashing the bloodline. I pray that I will only have daughters one day. Imagine raising a child who grows up to hate you because of your skin color. Gen Z black girls and later generations are going to have a rough time with these fools. Please pray for them. Black men and boys get worse with each passing generation”

And get that many positive affirmations in agreement.
You get banned or branded as an incel if you say something similar over here on thecoli. Over there, that sort of thing is normal for them:gucci:. Those bytches are mentally gone :yeshrug:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't see why yall care about LSA. That place is filled with undesirable/crazy women. A lot of them are either sex workers or obese. Let's not forget that we had a coli poster who was also a member of Lipstick alley. Happens to be that she was a sex worker who loved getting fked in the azzz by white dudes.

Ain't that right @cam>:sas2:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/out...hibitionist-nympho-wench-by-night-cam.511409/

edit: Always be wary of black women from Africa or the Islands:francis:. They usually post on LSA too:francis:. (@cam> was from Ghana)

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
unknown.png

These bytches legit insane over there

:huhldup:
The sad part is that they will end up projecting this onto their sons. Self fulfilling prophecy:snoop:. #SYBM we all we got:yeshrug:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I'm sure many of those same BW would encourage their daughters to date out, but would faint at the sight of a son dating out.

The idea that a boy hates his mother simply because he has a non BW is such silly logic. I hate when people automatically assume things about people they don't know. You have Wyte boys online asking black girls to stop calling them "massa". I guess only we're the ones who can display self-hate.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Y’all legit got me looking through they shyt. It’s terrifying how fukked up mentally these people are. Brehs be safe:mjlol:

To my ex’s ex girlfriend: sorry for dm’ing you when I was drunk that time on my fake ig page talking about how he was mines and I sucked his dikk.

To my ex’s current gf: sorry for stalking your socials and lowkey cyberbullying you by saying your fetishisizing black men on your page. You seem like a nice girl and you’re making him happy (I don’t want him). He goes from girl to girl and will probably break up with you as soon as Corona’s over, but at least you guys are happy now. You didn’t deserve those two random tweets from my trolling account. I hope you doesn’t move on to the next while he’s with you like he did me. I wonder if he’ll go back to black girls after trying your south asian punani for so long...

I’ve found God and reformed but I was highkey going crazy over that mans and it was just a situationship... sad!!
These hoes are jaded and insane. The sad part is that I've actually met two chicks like this in real life:francis: