@CarmelBarbie You're the subject of a trending thread at LSA

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Damn you dumb as shyt too smh that shyt like the plague

That’s my point you remedial nikka they mad at the joint from the coli for saying that then the most liked post in the thread repeated it

Take ya cape off them bytches not gon fukk u
You stupid as fukk that was not ya fukking point u fakkit ass cape crusader
Don't try to switch sides rupal

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Spolier shyt is cool if it's the last game of the season, and you can knock a division rival out of the playoffs. But MFers doing it in real life scenarios is some crab in the barrel shyt.
Clowns sittin in the comfort of their moms basement with empty pizza boxes all over the floor talking bout "then let the whole system burn down then:demonic:"

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
“So someone snitched. It’s all good

@carameBarbie if you read this I just wanted to tell you that in spite of your hated of black women your son still hates you and thinks you’re ugly”
Damn what happened to sister hood. That sounded like misogyny there

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Clowns sittin in the comfort of their moms basement with empty pizza boxes all over the floor talking bout "then let the whole system burn down then:demonic:"
WHAT THE HELL DID THEY HAVE TO LOSE?

160819173428-01-donald-trump-dimondale-michigan-august-19-full-169.jpg

qwer

Banned
Daps
it will make you hate black women?

Those women hate black men. Why would women that hate black men make you hate all black women? Do they speak for all black women? Or do they just represent themselves just like the opinions you all and other black men on the internet have only represent yourselves?

If I used every negative opinion a black man has had against black women as a representative for all black men, I would hate black men too..

You don’t need to stay off the site to not hate black women.
Lol you must be an LSA poster. Anyways I honestly think the black woman there hate black men becuase they can’t find or get a good one. I bet you if a black man treated them with love and compassion they would leave the bedwenching aside. How I can tell is that they can’t keep black men out of their mouths, despite them divesting. Lol it’s just too bad they are mentally ill and fencers otherwise I would dated some of them‍♂️♂️♂️♂️ They just need to be loved

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
They have a 9 page thread where they are mad about swirling
But have a subforum entirely dedicated to swirling and helping others swirl :dahell:
They only mad about black men doing it. It she had daughters that swirl then the thread wouldnt have been created. And that subforum is dedicated for bw interracial dating, not black men.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think the agents have infiltrated our sites in different ways and with topics that play better with each gender.

They hit LSA with swirling bullshyt,black men ain’t shyt topics and colorism to play on the women’s insecurities.

They hit the coli hard with conservative propaganda, both sides and don’t vote bullshyt

I think we have crazy black folks on both but I think a lot of the extreme post could be from crackers In digital black face.

Don't vote doesn't have shyt to do with hating black women what type of logic is that :what: