Carlos Santana "a Woman is a woman, a man is a man" cancel culture is coming. EDIT (He apologized)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nothing was ever going to happen to him.

Y'all need to stop acting like far-right reactionaries with the cancel culture whining whenever someone gets criticized for something.
For the 2ND TIME, it's sarcasm.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just goes to show how simple a lot of these dudes are. It's why I've given up trying to explain anything to them
can you explain to us simple dudes why biological men should be allowed to play women's sports?

you always come through these threads outraged, but fail to back up your "beliefs" when asked directly

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
im not denying anything i been into science

science addressed the gender spectrum when you were worried about muslims still, 20 years ago
Incoherent liberal retard babble

Like… what the fukk is this post? Did you have a stroke typing this? We are talking about science and what most scientists, til this day believe in.

Yet some how you brought up muslims from 20 years ago

:mindblown:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
From

Santana then went on to say he and Dave Chappelle -- who got in trouble for his anti-trans remarks -- were on the same level and shared the same views.

To

"I am sorry for my insensitive comments. They don’t reflect that I want to honor and respect all person’s ideals and beliefs. I realize that what I said hurt people and that was not my intent. I sincerely apologize to the transgender community and everyone I offended."

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
can you explain to us simple dudes why biological men should be allowed to play women's sports?

you always come through these threads outraged, but fail to back up your "beliefs" when asked directly
Ask him or @bnew or @karim if theyll date a tranny, since they believe trans women are women. Easiest way to make them duck out of a thread.

Majority of people who support this non sense, are half stepping on the subject. They wont actually put their twitter fingers to action in real life.