Carlos Santana "a Woman is a woman, a man is a man" cancel culture is coming. EDIT (He apologized)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
thats not science

sex and gender arent synonomous

its also wild how all these guys who been around trannies and gay guys for 30 years now gotta speak on ish
People who identify their gender different their biology are confused

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: Being gay is an identity, if you attracted to the same sex, that's what you are.
No one equates being gay to an identity. It’s an act. Even in the eyes of the law it was “sodomy” that was illegal, not cavorting/attraction with the same sex.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
thats not science

sex and gender arent synonomous

its also wild how all these guys who been around trannies and gay guys for 30 years now gotta speak on ish

How did all these guys around gays account for the rise in the number of people who think they’re trans?

See how this works both ways?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why should anyone care what a musician thinks on a scientific subject? :heh:
It has nothing to do with that Santana thinks, Santana simply stated a fact. I wouldn’t expect a godless heathen like you to understand.

You roll in the mud with those demons, they’re you’re brethren.

The laws of nature ain’t right-wing or left-wing.
:pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
there's 4 kinds of people; straight men/women, and gay men/women

anything else is complete nonsense, that doesnt deserve any recognition. we're up to 60 genders at this point, because these idiots are just making up a new one every week :camby:
I was willing to even let them slide on the gender shyt because they identified with new ways of how to relate to what they identify with in new ways. I didn’t care cause I’m straight and that’s good enough for me. QIA. Whatever. You feel odd or whatever do you……but the trans stuff went too far and when it touched the kids topic, ESPECIALLY TRANSITIONING, I had to draw the line.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No one equates being gay to an identity. It’s an act. Even in the eyes of the law it was “sodomy” that was illegal, not cavorting/attraction with the same sex.

Who's nobody, I do and most of people here do too. You don't stop being gay when you don't smash. It's weird how you brought sodomy, you got something to say?

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES