Carlos Santana "a Woman is a woman, a man is a man" cancel culture is coming. EDIT (He apologized)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trannies always tryna dominate somebody
Nothing will happen to Santana. There will be no laws passed to silence him or deny his existence. I'm not worried about the millionaire. He's alright. People are still going to listen to his music. He'll still sell out venues. The only think his actions will lead to is more hate for a group of people trying to live.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I put this funky joint on my page on another platform and it got censored off just by the name of the group. 😂

Dyke and the Blazers was an American funk band led by Arlester Christian. The band was formed in 1965, and recorded up until Christian's death in 1971. Among their most successful records were the original version of "Funky Broadway" and "Let a Woman Be a Woman". Wikipedia
Albums: The Funky Broadway, MORE
Genres: R&B/Soul, Dance/Electronic
Origin: Buffalo, NY

Dyke and the Blazers - Let A Woman Be A Woman... (Official Visualizer)​

Daps
You think a man can be a woman unnh?

It has nothing to do with that Santana thinks, Santana simply stated a fact. I wouldn’t expect a godless heathen like you to understand.

You roll in the mud with those demons, they’re you’re brethren.

The laws of nature ain’t right-wing or left-wing.
:pachaha:

Yes we should all trust the brain trust of fascist psychopaths on TLR over actual scientists :pachaha:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
If "cancel culture" comes, it will only drive the other side to show an outsized support for him. It's damn near a cheat code at this point.

:hubie:
We live in the public outraged Karen era

scrolling-phone.gif

Where the masses will back backspace to your tweets 10+ yrs ago to catch heat.

Society is softer than noodles but Santana has already experience life. He'll be aight in this fight

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to just do their thing and stop speaking on shyt they don't understand.

Did you read this? Or are you speaking on things you don’t understand. This article basically is stating, there are oddities that may occur. But in the vast majority of cases, a man is a man, and a woman is a woman. That article is saying a tiny population should make a cause of uprooting the very understanding of binary sexes which is just plain dumb, to put it simply.