Carlos Santana "a Woman is a woman, a man is a man" cancel culture is coming. EDIT (He apologized)

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Having property in Africa>>>>>> American fascism and fakkitry :blessed:

Knowing none of these black fakkits are welcome
:ahh: :ahh:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I don’t get why this is such a popular topic. It’s obvious that there are two sexes but it seems like people have become obsessed with this tiny fraction of the population.
Yeah bruh i just dont get it man. Personally i just prefer to humor them and respect their pronoun preference or whatever. If they say they a chick, whatever. :manny: Go off sis! :salute: Its not like its a prize for convincing them that they need ovaries to be a chick.

I just dont see the merits in arguing with them. If someone insists one plus one equals three who gaf? Long as they aint doing my taxes :hubie:

U worried about them confusing ur kids? Talk to ur kids, they will listen to u above anyone else. Let them know whats what. U know the easiest way to get someone to stop running? Dont chase them!

Stop arguing with these people. By their own creed they suffer gender dysmorphia, by their own admission a mental illness. Why even argue with a mentally ill person?:mjlol:

Its similar to arguing with a woman or a child! U stop arguing with them and just like that u remove the wind from their sails. Unless u just enjoy arguing. With a fruity booty of all people! :pachaha::dame:

Nah man, life is just too damn short.

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yeah bruh i just dont get it man. Personally i just prefer to humor them and respect their pronoun preference or whatever. If they say they chick, whatever. :manny: Go off sis! :salute: Its not like its a prize for convincing them that they need ovaries to be a chick.

I just dont see the merits in arguing with them. If someone insists one plus one equals three who gaf? Long as they aint doing my taxes :hubie:

U worried about them confusing ur kids? Talk to ur kids, they will listen to u above anyone else. Let them know whats what. U know the easiest way to get someone to stop running? Dont chase them!

Stop arguing with these people. By their own creed they suffer gender dysmorphia, by their own admission a mental illness. Why even argue with a mentally ill person?:mjlol:

Its similar to arguing with a woman or a child! U stop arguing with them and just like that u remove the wind from their sails. Unless u just enjoy arguing. With a fruity booty of all people! :pachaha::dame:

And before anyone says anything about sharing gender specific spaces, that is a somewhat different story, but the fix for that is pretty simple as well: Private unisex bathrooms/changing rooms/shower rooms.

Its 2023, why are we still pissing/shytting/undressing and showering together anyway? Did we lose a war or something? So many folks out there of the same biological god given sex into shyt way waaaaay weirder than same sex relations or cross dressing.

I dont want me, my wife or any children point blank period in such a vulnerable position with these completely undetectable weirdos. We human beings capable of building machines that can think! Surely we can evolve from stalls to walls!

Unless some of us just LIKE being naked with the same sex! :dame:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats not science

sex and gender arent synonomous

its also wild how all these guys who been around trannies and gay guys for 30 years now gotta speak on ish
They are though. Not only are they used synonymously, the words were literal synonyms for each other in every Websters Dictionary edition since it began until the homosexual takeover of academia around the early 2010s.

I urge anyone to go to their local library and verify this themselves, I have. This is propaganda/social conditioning in real time

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But once I read the article because I knew most ppl would not it seems to talk all about “DSD” and intersex disorder which isn’t trans lol

So still, the anecdote that “if you put 50 men and 50 women on an island you will have a community in 100 years, but if your put 50 men and 50 trans on an island you will have the bones of 100 men left over.” Still seems like common sense to me…

Feelings don’t govern what you are.

I do agree that gender expression is individualistic thought, but not whether you’re a boy or girl…
Both gender and biological sex are scientifically more complex than "there are men and there are woman and that's it." I don't really see what your anecdote has to do with that :yeshrug:
They are though. Not only are they used synonymously, the words were literal synonyms for each other in every Websters Dictionary edition since it began until the homosexual takeover of academia around the early 2010s.

I urge anyone to go to their local library and verify this themselves, I have. This is propaganda/social conditioning in real time
:mjlol: bigot babble.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Carlos Santana is 76 years old and has sold millions of records and won a Grammy for Album of The Year

Smooth and Maria Maria are going down as two of most playable songs in history

He can’t be cancelled.
Real talk. I would start playing those songs loud as hell if someone came around complaining about what he said LOL

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yeah bruh i just dont get it man. Personally i just prefer to humor them and respect their pronoun preference or whatever. If they say they chick, whatever. :manny: Go off sis! :salute: Its not like its a prize for convincing them that they need ovaries to be a chick.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
It never ends with these fukking people.

You don't have the right to your own reality and no one else has to go along with your nonsense.
If you were born with a stick you are not a chick.