Carlos Santana "a Woman is a woman, a man is a man" cancel culture is coming. EDIT (He apologized)

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Incoherent liberal retard babble

Like… what the fukk is this post? Did you have a stroke typing this? We are talking about science and what most scientists, til this day believe in.

Yet some how you brought up muslims from 20 years ago

:mindblown:

post flew over your head because we not on the same level

you are late to science by 20 years. name is probably a reference to steve young

Prodyson

All Star
Daps

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Lmao they packed his ass up.

When will people learn. Just don't speak on that shyt.
"What do you think about LGB--"
"*interrupting* I don't feel it's my place to speak on that. I wish everyone the best and I love humanity as a whole. Next question" :unimpressed:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
thats not science

sex and gender arent synonomous

its also wild how all these guys who been around trannies and gay guys for 30 years now gotta speak on ish
In social interactions for the general public, sex and gender have been treated as synonymous until the past decade+ or so. Anything else in between was given some name that was not very kind. So when people make comments like his, we know exactly what he means. He’s not talking about the social construct of gender, because most people rarely are. Also, classifications of women and men in things like sports and medicine have nothing to do with the social constructs of gender, so why are they trying to insert it. Then they say using the terms male and female is dehumanizing. The whole thing is disingenuous.