Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It’s sad reading some of the replies in this thread with some posters damn near boasting about how if they saw a kid on the side of the road they wouldn’t stop and that’s so fukked up. We scream about community this community that but would just let a little kid stay on the side of the road. Again I didn’t see anyone in that vid and the reason this story is so big is because of the supposed “child” angle which doesn’t seem true, even if this is proven false millions of people have it imprinted in their heads that children are being used to lure victims when more than likely if a child is out on the road they desperately need immediate help.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I'm in this exact area a lot for work purposes. It's not a rural or isolated area at all. It's one of the most well populated, affluent and highly policed areas in the state. There are lots of businesses, shopping and restaurants in that area. It's strange that nobody else reported seeing a toddler on the side of the highway. Even at that time of night it's a lot of traffic in that area.

I pray she's okay but nothing about this sounds right

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I aint stopping for shyt on a highway or secluded ass road. Especially at night

Hopefully they find her. Those first 48 hours are critical
You soft.

We saving that kid and killing the OP.

But, I have a black belt in Brazilian Jiujitsu. Don't try this at home nihk.

If she got out the car with a 9mm woulda been a completely different story.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
It’s sad reading some of the replies in this thread with some posters damn near boasting about how if they saw a kid on the side of the road they wouldn’t stop and that’s so fukked up. We scream about community this community that but would just let a little kid stay on the side of the road. Again I didn’t see anyone in that vid and the reason this story is so big is because of the supposed “child” angle which doesn’t seem true, even if this is proven false millions of people have it imprinted in their heads that children are being used to lure victims when more than likely if a child is out on the road they desperately need immediate help.

I mean to be fair a lot of people have also said that they would call police instead of trying to be the hero :yeshrug:

Personally, I’m not helping a random kid into my car for fear that I somehow end up the culprit and someone says that I kidnapped the kid :dahell:

Calling the police is the responsible thing to do, they get paid to do it, they are wearing uniforms, are (supposedly) trained to handle dangerous situations etc.

If you’re not running into a burning building looking to put out a fire and call 911, you should probably do the same in this type of situation :manny:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I mean to be fair a lot of people have also said that they would call police instead of trying to be the hero :yeshrug:

Personally, I’m not helping a random kid into my car for fear that I somehow end up the culprit and someone says that I kidnapped the kid :dahell:

Calling the police is the responsible thing to do, they get paid to do it, they are wearing uniforms, are (supposedly) trained to handle dangerous situations etc.

If you’re not running into a burning building looking to put out a fire and call 911, you should probably do the same in this type of situation :manny:
Not to mention that kid could be on :demonic: time and you're the victim

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This shyt is weird as fukk. The child as bait scenario seems far fetched. There's a lot of traffic on that road. 99% of people are calling the cops in that situation. Why would you hatch a plan that could bring the cops directly to you?....and nobody has dash cam footage of a girl waking on the road?

was her hair and phone left in the woods or in the car?....if she really called her mom then her mom should've been screaming at get to stay in the car. Got a feeling this is not what it seems. But either way so many woman just have no survival instincts whatsoever.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

fukk that im not Superman but you’re not a man if you can let a child stay in danger when you can easily help. There have been so many kids with drug addict parents who walked outside into the street while they were high or just kids getting up while everyone is sleep and just walking outside.Everyone isn’t out to get y’all . Sometime people really do need help.

And yes everybody isn’t p*ssy and some would run into a burning building to get kids because they would rather risk that that live the rest of their lives remembering the screams of burning dying children

Again I’m not billy badass but I am a father and a man and it’s not right for some of the same posters who get on soap boxes about the “community” when they can’t hide their yellow bellies in this thread:hubie: