Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Part of the issue is... you are a woman. Why are you getting out of the car for anything?

A lot of these chics be delusional with that whole equality thing and really get gassed up thinking they can handle any situation that a man can handle.

At 9:20 at night I ain't stopping for anything on a dark highway and if I do, trust and believe that I'm anticipating the setup and plan to act accordingly.

She was alone. She should have kept driving.

Women really be out here believing their own press. She should never have put herself in that situation

I hope she's found alive and haven't read the thread beyond this point but I'm 6'4 225 and I'm not getting out of my car on the highway at 9:20 to help any fukking body

Daps
I hope she's found alive and haven't read the thread beyond this point but I'm 6'4 225 and I'm not getting out of my car on the highway at 9:20 to help any fukking body

You feel me. I'm 6'5 250 lbs, and I would have looked at that baby on the side of the road like the Will Smith look away meme.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Apart of me feels like there's more to this story than its allowed, and we all going to feel some type of way about the revelations. Something is not adding up. I hope its just a thought, but my spirit says otherwise about these dire events that unfolded.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
It’s sad reading some of the replies in this thread with some posters damn near boasting about how if they saw a kid on the side of the road they wouldn’t stop and that’s so fukked up. We scream about community this community that but would just let a little kid stay on the side of the road. Again I didn’t see anyone in that vid and the reason this story is so big is because of the supposed “child” angle which doesn’t seem true, even if this is proven false millions of people have it imprinted in their heads that children are being used to lure victims when more than likely if a child is out on the road they desperately need immediate help.
Rep :salute:. If I see a kid, ESPECIALLY a black one, I’m stopping. Maybe it’s because I’m a parent, idk. That’s what’s so insidious about all this if it turns out it was a trap. I’d imagine most reasonable people would stop.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Rep :salute:. If I see a kid, ESPECIALLY a black one, I’m stopping. Maybe it’s because I’m a parent, idk. That’s what’s so insidious about all this if it turns out it was a trap. I’d imagine most reasonable people would stop.
No. Most reasonable and intelligent people are not walking into the damn woods in the middle of the night :mjlol: ....if that was the case you would have seen multiple cars pulled over. But there wasn't. There was only one person.

Most reasonable people if they seen a little girl would immediately call the cops and try to keep an eye on her til they got there. You do not under any circumstance get out of your car and stroll off into the middle of the woods by yourself late at night. I don't care who's out there. It's just about using your head.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
No. Most reasonable and intelligent people are not walking into the damn woods in the middle of the night :mjlol: ....if that was the case you would have seen multiple cars pulled over. But there wasn't. There was only one person.

Most reasonable people if they seen a little girl would immediately call the cops and try to keep an eye on her til they got there. You do not under any circumstance get out of your car and stroll off into the middle of the woods by yourself late at night. I don't care who's out there. It's just about using your head.
You do you. I ain’t mad at it. If I see a child on the side of the road I’m calling the police AND getting out the car. The hell. I’d do that (and have) for a damn dog.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
How did she call her family? Can't her phone be tracked?

Has anyone canvased that area yet? Can't the police look up all child abuse cases reported in that area. Any domestic disturbances. They could also look to see when the last time anyone has gone missing in that area.

Also they need to do a deep dive into this person's past and find out if she just wanted to disappear.

Damn there's a lot of work to be done. Don't envy the detective

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You do you. I ain’t mad at it. If I see a child on the side of the road I’m calling the police AND getting out the car. The hell. I’d do that (and have) for a damn dog.
Trust me you’re the normal one bruh. Same posters pretty much saying fukk a kid on the road will be in another thread arguing about how much of a Christian they are and quoting bible scriptures. These are not serious people.