Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
yeah, I watch that footage a few times and I don’t see anything at all. The only thing, that makes what you’re saying fall apart, is someone stripped her of her phone apple watch hat and wig.

Or did she simply leave them in the car?

I could see someone stripping her of the phone and watch. The wig is what’s strange. What white man know when a sista got on a lacefront :mjlol: ? Bruh this is like something out a movie.
This is probably one of those times cops leave out details intentionally. I can see the phone and watch charging in the whip and maybe she took the wig off while driving, we are in the middle of a national heat wave. If they were left in the woods however...:francis:

Daps
It’s sad to say but I wish she would have kept going and not stopped.

Unfortunately, her being a good person put her right within arms reach of someone predatory.

Ladies please be careful when moving alone by yourself especially after dark.

Don’t stop on the side of a dark road late at night, I don’t care what you see.

I’m even careful as a man moving around at night. I ride with my tool and I try to always be aware of my surroundings. If something seems odd or out of the ordinary put some distance between yourself and whatever it is.

I was riding home alone at like 3 am a few months back. While I'm on the highway, some fool speeds up next to my car and rolls his window down yelling.

What you think I did? :dahell:

Nxgga i sped up and got the hell away from that fool. He chased me for a min, and I thought that I was gonna have to take him on a ride and lead him away from my home but luckily he stopped after a little bit.

And like you said this is us as men. You a woman out here stopping at night?

For what? :dahell:

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Spitballing here...let's say it's a hoax. She left her car, so if she were on foot, they would have found her by now. Plus, bw don't tend to do stuff like this, at least not on this scale.

Same with a mental break. If she just ran into the woods, they would have found her.

This brings us back to an abduction, and my mind just can't grasp that given how busy the highway was and the fact that there was no car waiting that we can see.

The only other explanation that I see is this:

This is probably one of those times cops leave out details intentionally. I can see the phone and watch charging in the whip and maybe she took the wig off while driving, we are in the middle of a national heat wave. If they were left in the woods however...:francis:

The cops know more and aren't telling us everything.

Daps
People really need to calm down with this sex trafficking shyt.
No grown woman ain't getting sex trafficked.

There is an abundant supply of vulnerable young girls out there who would just go along for people to be snatching grown women off the street.

I hate how grown women on social media made themselves seem like the target of sex trafficking when it's vulnerable young girls or poor non English speaking immigrants that are the main targets.

I hate to laugh but you're right with some of these women. Some of these manbearpigs be 300 lbs posting about how they're scared of being sex trafficked. I don't say nothing cause I don't wanna be mean but I do hit the :hhh:

In my head I be like "your titty to tummy ratio aint in the sex trafficking range, you'll be alright I'm sure of it"

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
I ask my girl and her friends the same question if u saw a kid on the road at night u pulling over and they said yeah before they saw the reports of her missing

I just shook my head

I don’t care if it’s a nikka in a wheelchair rolling through snow at midnight , Im driving passed calling the cops and let them know someone on the highway in a wheelchair stuck in snow

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s always some shyt happening in this bum fukk ass states man smh

I remember driving back from Houston after purchasing my truck from there… heading back to NY I drove across I-10 to to I-65 going north in Alabama it was like 2-3am highway dark as fukk and I see some cac on the side of the road trying to hitch hike… Mind you I’m literally the only vehicle on the road.. the fukk I look like stopping for anyone? I kept my speed at 80 with waze on and my gun holstered… I’m peeling a cac wig with no hesitation ion give a fukk

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Crazy she disappeared into thin air within 4 mins

I don't know if I buy the whole child as a decoy for kidnapping tho. There's too many variables for that to be an efficient method.

What if people call the police and they arrive first? Or a trucker pulls over with the strap?

Someone would have to see the child and pull over to the exact spot you want them at to snatch them... On a busy highway.