Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Daps
Reppin
NULL
she going to end up violating her probation i bet.

bytch was partying days after this shyt happened. she has no remorse. if she had shown some and said it was just all a mental breakdown, i'd give her some type of sympathy and say no jail. her actions after though... honestly i think she should do some time to think about what she has done and see that her bullshyt has real consequences even if it's just a month or two. :unimpressed:

While what she did was hella stupid… who was harmed in all of this besides taxpayers money?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She's aged 20 years in one year.

She definitely likes her snacks.
Mix of stress and depression will fukk you up!

I don’t have any sympathy for her so it’s whatever—

I definitely looked at that picture and said “Wow, she’d look like a completely different person if she just lost 30lbs”. The face changes so much when you’re severely overweight. It’s crazy

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
If this wouldn’t have blown up so much she really would’ve skated with less than this. They gotta give her something for the embarrassment.
Mix of stress and depression will fukk you up!

I don’t have any sympathy for her so it’s whatever—

I definitely looked at that picture and said “Wow, she’d look like a completely different person if she just lost 30lbs”. The face changes so much when you’re severely overweight. It’s crazy

If this wasn't a hoax, I'd have never found this girl due to the photos put up for her and her ACTUAL appearance.