Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was riding home alone at like 3 am a few months back. While I'm on the highway, some fool speeds up next to my car and rolls his window down yelling.

What you think I did? :dahell:

Nxgga i sped up and got the hell away from that fool. He chased me for a min, and I thought that I was gonna have to take him on a ride and lead him away from my home but luckily he stopped after a little bit.

And like you said this is us as men. You a woman out here stopping at night?

For what? :dahell:

I was chased once as well. I took a wrong turn so I'm passing by and a few people lookin at me on this street like :dahell: and I seen them get in their car and start following me. I drove for a while to make sure, I thought about calling the police but instead I drove them into a crowded supermarket parking lot and they got stuck behind all the people walking out. So I dipped out the other side and never saw them again.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I was riding home alone at like 3 am a few months back. While I'm on the highway, some fool speeds up next to my car and rolls his window down yelling.

What you think I did? :dahell:

Nxgga i sped up and got the hell away from that fool. He chased me for a min, and I thought that I was gonna have to take him on a ride and lead him away from my home but luckily he stopped after a little bit.

And like you said this is us as men. You a woman out here stopping at night?

For what? :dahell:
My friend was driving the other day she told me she saw a kid on the side of the highway. Now its RI and mfs like jumpin in front cars. She told me she was gonna stop and call the cops.

i told her wtf you stoppin for? :dahell: just call the cops and keep drivin

my nikka i could see someone bleeing on the floor and a newborn next to them, i will not stop. Ill call the cops tho :yeshrug:

Daps
My friend was driving the other day she told me she saw a kid on the side of the highway. Now its RI and mfs like jumpin in front cars. She told me she was gonna stop and call the cops.

i told her wtf you stoppin for? :dahell: just call the cops and keep drivin

my nikka i could see someone bleeing on the floor and a newborn next to them, i will not stop. Ill call the cops tho :yeshrug:

Exactly. I ain't about to get caught up in nobody's foolery. I gotta be at work Monday:dahell:

Now cause I pulled over, I'm a witness in a case getting called in to the police station to give statements

:dahell:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Yup someone grabbed her and took her into that grassy area.
Those are thick ass trees
IMG-5589.gif