Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
It’s sad reading some of the replies in this thread with some posters damn near boasting about how if they saw a kid on the side of the road they wouldn’t stop and that’s so fukked up. We scream about community this community that but would just let a little kid stay on the side of the road. Again I didn’t see anyone in that vid and the reason this story is so big is because of the supposed “child” angle which doesn’t seem true, even if this is proven false millions of people have it imprinted in their heads that children are being used to lure victims when more than likely if a child is out on the road they desperately need immediate help.
..... u right.. I'll pull up with my phone recording and keep my car rolling so the kid can jump in like little miss sunshine. I REFUSE to stop for a child. And if that little b*stard starts crying or running then it is what it is. I'll call 911 from the safety of my vehicle. 🤷🏾 NO good deed goes unpunished, some of yall dont get this. Now we both in the woods looking stupid while some Peter Pan Lost Boys looking nikkas warm up our bodies. im good on that.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You do you. I ain’t mad at it. If I see a child on the side of the road I’m calling the police AND getting out the car. The hell. I’d do that (and have) for a damn dog.
pieces of sh!t have been using dogs (playing dead) in the middle of the road to get people outta their cars for a minute now, at 1st it was to jack the car when the driver got out to check on the dog. Now they’ve upped the ante & are using kids so they can abduct someone

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
..... u right.. I'll pull up with my phone recording and keep my car rolling so the kid can jump in like little miss sunshine. I REFUSE to stop for a child. And if that little b*stard starts crying or running then it is what it is. I'll call 911 from the safety of my vehicle. 🤷🏾 NO good deed goes unpunished, some of yall dont get this. Now we both in the woods looking stupid while some Peter Pan Lost Boys looking nikkas warm up our bodies. im good on that.
I hope your child is never in a situation where their safety or life depends on not running across a person like yourself for help who hits the :yeshrug: Im not even trying to be funny or hit you with a got you. Do better bruh:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Maybe it wasn't a child but a midget :ohhh:

Breh......I was hoping I wasn't the only one who thought that :lupe:. Somebody from Reddit said that it could have been a diversion for the police to come because of a potential crazy ex or stalker, but that don't make any damn sense.

God this case is driving me batty. I haven't been so caught up in reading about a case since the homeless old man that was found with his organ removed in an abandoned building.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yep.

You have people with extreme fetishes highly racial in nature that go after black women. You also have a underground scientific community that zeroes in on our women for experimentation (the Henrietta Lacks effect)...THAT IS A BIG ONE. There's researchers at John Hopkins who're STILL studying that woman's cellular structure and she's been dead since 1951. This woman's cells are the backbone of most MAJOR vaccines and medicines created over the past half century. You have powerful NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL parties..be it governmental, corporate or personal who're heavily VESTED in this specific type of trafficking with our women in mind.

Still doing it. In 2023.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yep.

You have people with extreme fetishes highly racial in nature that go after black women. You also have a underground scientific community that zeroes in on our women for experimentation (the Henrietta Lacks effect)...THAT IS A BIG ONE. There's researchers at John Hopkins who're STILL studying that woman's cellular structure and she's been dead since 1951. This woman's cells are the backbone of most MAJOR vaccines and medicines created over the past half century. You have powerful NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL parties..be it governmental, corporate or personal who're heavily VESTED in this specific type of trafficking with our women in mind.
Learned about that in one of my bio classes. She said they are hardly used for this reason, but are still out there. Kinda interesting to be honest. I feel if she was credited constantly, it wouldn’t be so bad. Her name and face should be plastered on whatever cure they make with her cells.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hope your child is never in a situation where their safety or life depends on not running across a person like yourself for help who hits the :yeshrug: Im not even trying to be funny or hit you with a got you. Do better bruh:francis:

Unfortunately, you gotta think safer nowadays.

If you are thinking properly, have the child get in your car as you sit with the doors unlocked and engine running. That way if something pops off, you can drive off.

But hell even that's not safe bc they may give the child mace or something to harm you so they can get you.

And always have a gun.

I used to tell my ex all the time to buy a gun, bc I'm not going to be there all the time. Women are hard headed tho

Daps
Trust me you’re the normal one bruh. Same posters pretty much saying fukk a kid on the road will be in another thread arguing about how much of a Christian they are and quoting bible scriptures. These are not serious people.

552e6f425eec99265b61ebd7ec2425cb7af89414f7efe527ed8ba047b1fec828_1.jpg

Daps

My child won't be out the house at 9 especially not on a school night:ufdup:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
My child won't be out the house at 9 especially not on a school night:ufdup:
Who plans for their kids to get out. :gucci: Anything can happen. Kids can open the door and walk out when you don’t even think they can reach the locks, maybe y’all are driving you have an medical emergency run off the road into the woods and they make it back onto the road, etc literally anything can happen and to say otherwise is crazy.