Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Crude

Superstar
Daps
It’s sad to say but I wish she would have kept going and not stopped.

Unfortunately, her being a good person put her right within arms reach of someone predatory.

Ladies please be careful when moving alone by yourself especially after dark.

Don’t stop on the side of a dark road late at night, I don’t care what you see.

I’m even careful as a man moving around at night. I ride with my tool and I try to always be aware of my surroundings. If something seems odd or out of the ordinary put some distance between yourself and whatever it is.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Can someone please point out the timestamp on the video that you think you see her move from the car. How the fukk does that happen on a busy interstate? And, secondly, how did she notice the kid in the first place if she’s presumably going at a high speed. None of this makes sense to me. It’s mad unnerving.
I hate to say it but I’m thinking she may have had some type of mental illness. I didn’t see anyone in that vid. Not a child or another adult, I thought I saw a shadow but it looks like a reflection. I even heard an account that her folks never heard a child only her :francis: The reason I’m saying this is because I don’t won’t misinformation spread if it’s not true regarding children being used as bait. I know it has happened but I’m worried about innocent kids really being on the road for whatever reason and people passing could have easily saved them but instead drive by because they think it’s a set up because of misinformation :mjcry:

I’m hyper vigilant about stuff like this because I was a kid and didn’t live to far from a girl name Asia’s Degree who went missing about 25 years ago, cars saw her walking along the road at like 3am and they didn’t stop and she’s never been found:mjcry:

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I hate to say it but I’m thinking she may have had some type of mental illness. I didn’t see anyone in that vid. Not a child or another adult, I thought I saw a shadow but it looks like a reflection. I even heard an account that her folks never heard a child only her :francis: The reason I’m saying this is because I don’t won’t misinformation spread if it’s not true regarding children being used as bait. I know it has happened but I’m worried about innocent kids really being on the road for whatever reason and people passing could have easily saved them but instead drive by because they think it’s a set up because of misinformation :mjcry:

I’m hyper vigilant about stuff like this because I was a kid and didn’t live to far from a girl name Asia’s Degree who went missing about 25 years ago, cars saw her walking along the road at like 3am and they didn’t stop and she’s never been found:mjcry:

This is so strange and scary.
Something is very off though. I don't think there was ever an actual toddler. I think she believed she saw something, but...I don't know. I just pray she's found alive.
That’s what I was beginning to think too because there’s just too many things not adding up :hubie:. I mean I guess at this point it isn’t helpful to speculate and i just want her found safely.

If I saw a child on the side of the road flagging me down for help I wouldn’t think twice to stop. Hell, I’ve even done that for wayward pets who I was afraid might get hit by a car. So I guess there’s a part of me that doesn’t want to believe someone could be that evil.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This facts, a woman’s situational awareness is pretty much none existent breh. My girl will legit go to a drive thru and park and just sit there at odd hours on her phone tryna find the best deal with no situational awareness in sight. I’m like you gotta keep your head on a swivel especially at night time.

Yep.

You have people with extreme fetishes highly racial in nature that go after black women. You also have a underground scientific community that zeroes in on our women for experimentation (the Henrietta Lacks effect)...THAT IS A BIG ONE. There's researchers at John Hopkins who're STILL studying that woman's cellular structure and she's been dead since 1951. This woman's cells are the backbone of most MAJOR vaccines and medicines created over the past half century. You have powerful NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL parties..be it governmental, corporate or personal who're heavily VESTED in this specific type of trafficking with our women in mind.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

It is weird because you really don't see another person in the video. Maybe she wandered off? Crazy ass story.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sex trafficking sounds viable unfortunately

People really need to calm down with this sex trafficking shyt.
No grown woman ain't getting sex trafficked.

There is an abundant supply of vulnerable young girls out there who would just go along for people to be snatching grown women off the street.

I hate how grown women on social media made themselves seem like the target of sex trafficking when it's vulnerable young girls or poor non English speaking immigrants that are the main targets.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
People really need to calm down with this sex trafficking shyt.
No grown woman ain't getting sex trafficked.

There is an abundant supply of vulnerable young girls out there who would just go along for people to be snatching grown women off the street.

I hate how grown women on social media made themselves seem like the target of sex trafficking when it's vulnerable young girls or poor non English speaking immigrants that are the main targets.
It could be an option or even organ harvesting. Who knows, everyone is just giving different scenarios.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could be an option or even organ harvesting. Who knows, everyone is just giving different scenarios.

I hear you but none of these options make much sense.
Let's take organ harvesting. You know how much coordination and risk it will take to pull something like that off rather than just payoff a person for an organ or hospital staff to jump the donation queue?

It will make zero sense just grabbing someone off the street for their organs without knowing their health status, blood type, organ size, immune system, and genetics.

Even if they know they have to trap them and that could take so long or go sideways.

They'll also need clean facilities, surgeons and staff to do the surgery.

How many surgeons will want to get mixed up in some shyt like that when they can make millions the legal way. Plus the risk of someone out of all those people talking.

Overall does not make sense criminally or financially. To pull something off like that alot of money will be involved but why even do that when they can take the money and just pay to be at the front organ donation wait-list?

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I drive along that Birmingham bypass every time I go to see my daughter as I'm usually taking I-20 to Georgia and it is DARK along there at night. I don't stop for nothing or nobody on these roads. If you see a child on the highway and want to help; pull over and attract the attention of other drivers so they can pull over as well. I can almost guarantee a truck or two will pull over. Then, with the other parties go investigate what's going on with the child.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I drive along that Birmingham bypass every time I go to see my daughter as I'm usually taking I-20 to Georgia and it is DARK along there at night. I don't stop for nothing or nobody on these roads. If you see a child on the highway and want to help; pull over and attract the attention of other drivers so they can pull over as well. I can almost guarantee a truck or two will pull over. Then, with the other parties go investigate what's going on with the child.
It is pitch fukking black out there. You are right.

vino

Superstar
Daps

yeah, I watch that footage a few times and I don’t see anything at all. The only thing, that makes what you’re saying fall apart, is someone stripped her of her phone apple watch hat and wig.