Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, if you hear a kid crying and you in the middle of no where or just hiking, but you dont SEE them anywhere. Dont go look. CALL the police or park rangers of where you are and tell them. Leave a marker or identify a marker if you can. Dont go looking right away, you might accidentally find a big problem you might not be able to deal with. CALL first...

vino

Superstar
Daps
They dropped her phone, apple watch and removed wig. She could be trafficked.

But, their strategy may have been to rob someone. Seem odd to have a child on a dark highway to lure women. Possibly because it was a woman that stopped it turned in to a traffic situation.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Bruh but why this elaborate ass scheme? And how could the perp have possibly known a woman would stop?
I see this question all over the net. They don't know. But they don't have day jobs so no need to be in bed after a certain hour.. All they have to do is wait until a woman does stop. Also I don't believe it was a child. 20-30 yard away from the highway a short female(possibly somebody else being trafficked) could be dressed to look real young.

Also women are more likely to stop for something like this.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Want to remind folks..in particularly, our women, that y'all are getting snatched up off the streets and going missing at ridiculously high levels. STILL. The level of discernment and situational awareness you need today is extremely high, you cannot afford to be naive in regards to what's going on at the sublevel in this society. A lot of devils moving in the flesh.

This has been a REAL BIG problem for well over TWO fukkING DECADES. There's people out here who make large six figure salaries just being able to procure human cargo, that's it. That's all they do is kidnap people. And this isn't some type of thing you can apply to like it's a regular job.. usually it takes a connection to someone in the medical field who knows someone further out that can flip hearts, kidneys, eyes, lungs, etc..next thing you know, you done got snatched from a parking lot outside the mall and within a few hours your body parts are out over in Israel, Bulgaria or on ice ar Cedars Sinai in LA waiting to go into some rich motherfukker dying body. And that's just ORGAN trafficking folks..much more convoluted and deadly game with sex and child trafficking.
I agree. We gotta put all bias and ignorant culture aside and protect each other.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Want to remind folks..in particularly, our women, that y'all are getting snatched up off the streets and going missing at ridiculously high levels. STILL. The level of discernment and situational awareness you need today is extremely high, you cannot afford to be naive in regards to what's going on at the sublevel in this society. A lot of devils moving in the flesh.

This has been a REAL BIG problem for well over TWO fukkING DECADES. There's people out here who make large six figure salaries just being able to procure human cargo, that's it. That's all they do is kidnap people. And this isn't some type of thing you can apply to like it's a regular job.. usually it takes a connection to someone in the medical field who knows someone further out that can flip hearts, kidneys, eyes, lungs, etc..next thing you know, you done got snatched from a parking lot outside the mall and within a few hours your body parts are out over in Israel, Bulgaria or on ice ar Cedars Sinai in LA waiting to go into some rich motherfukker dying body. And that's just ORGAN trafficking folks..much more convoluted and deadly game with sex and child trafficking.
This facts, a woman’s situational awareness is pretty much none existent breh. My girl will legit go to a drive thru and park and just sit there at odd hours on her phone tryna find the best deal with no situational awareness in sight. I’m like you gotta keep your head on a swivel especially at night time.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This facts, a woman’s situational awareness is pretty much none existent breh. My girl will legit go to a drive thru and park and just sit there at odd hours on her phone tryna find the best deal with no situational awareness in sight. I’m like you gotta keep your head on a swivel especially at night time.
to be fair... guys will know how grimy other men can be since we hang out with them... some women will have less awareness of that :francis:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sad but this is true. Women have the trait that they are to be protected, so they aren't as situationally aware of danger.