Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I hope she is found alive. America scares the living shyt out of me man. Not to derail the thread but I saw a video of a man trying to pull a woman through a drive through window by looping a zip tie round her arm. You don’t even have to put yourself in a dangerous situation to be murdered.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

I've seen the traffic video near the mile marker...you can see her car with the hazards on. For an uncomfortably long time.

To the immediate right is some woods about half a mile thick to where you'll wind up in a rather dusty, isolated residential area.

Likely the kid wandered into the woods probably beckoned by somone once they saw a person pull over. There's a bit of a small ditch as you approach the edge of the woods, it'll make it hard for someone to see you from the highway especially at night. If ole girl went anywhere near them woods, it'll be too easy to snatch her up, drag her through to the main road at the residential area and them folks go peeling out.

Because that residential area is literally one road in, one road out with probably minimal traffic. That would be a clean swipe.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But also I'm trying to see what they're explaining on the footage:

Apple Watches and today's phones can be easily tracked.

Wig probably left behind as to obscure her appearance.

If they had enough time to "shake her down" like that and leave valuables, highly unlikely she'll be found.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This is a dam shame. Now you have to think twice about helping a lost child.
You can help by calling the cops. It sucks because it's less hands on but you can call the cops and ride ahead a bit. Do not get out of your vehicle. If it's a well lit and populated area that has the potential to be different. It could be nothing that endangers you and you end up a national hero. It could also be something out of order and you end up an early obituary. I hope the latter doesn't end up being the case here.

Haven't been able to stop thinking about this.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Want to remind folks..in particularly, our women, that y'all are getting snatched up off the streets and going missing at ridiculously high levels. STILL. The level of discernment and situational awareness you need today is extremely high, you cannot afford to be naive in regards to what's going on at the sublevel in this society. A lot of devils moving in the flesh.

This has been a REAL BIG problem for well over TWO fukkING DECADES. There's people out here who make large six figure salaries just being able to procure human cargo, that's it. That's all they do is kidnap people. And this isn't some type of thing you can apply to like it's a regular job.. usually it takes a connection to someone in the medical field who knows someone further out that can flip hearts, kidneys, eyes, lungs, etc..next thing you know, you done got snatched from a parking lot outside the mall and within a few hours your body parts are out over in Israel, Bulgaria or on ice ar Cedars Sinai in LA waiting to go into some rich motherfukker dying body. And that's just ORGAN trafficking folks..much more convoluted and deadly game with sex and child trafficking.

Daps
Part of the issue is... you are a woman. Why are you getting out of the car for anything?

A lot of these chics be delusional with that whole equality thing and really get gassed up thinking they can handle any situation that a man can handle.

At 9:20 at night I ain't stopping for anything on a dark highway and if I do, trust and believe that I'm anticipating the setup and plan to act accordingly.

She was alone. She should have kept driving.

Women really be out here believing their own press. She should never have put herself in that situation

Daps
You can help by calling the cops. It sucks because it's less hands on but you can call the cops and ride ahead a bit. Do not get out of your vehicle. If it's a well lit and populated area that has the potential to be different. It could be nothing that endangers you and you end up a national hero. It could also be something out of order and you end up an early obituary. I hope the latter doesn't end up being the case here.

Haven't been able to stop thinking about this.

The last time I stopped to help somebody on the road was probably 2018. Me and my brother was rolling and this chic frantically flagged us down. I stopped, scoped the situation as best I could from the car and got out, but not before telling my brother to watch everything just in case it was a set up.

Turned out to just be a lady with her daughter and grandbaby and they had a blowout and needed somebody to pop the spare on.

I put the spare on and everybody went their merry way.

The very next week it was in the news about this dude pulling over to help some strippers who flagged him down for help and they killed him.

:huhldup: told myself, yep not doing that no more.

My point being that MEN have to be extremely careful pulling over and helping somebody in a shady looking situation.

She is a chic. She never should have stopped her car.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Can someone please point out the timestamp on the video that you think you see her move from the car. How the fukk does that happen on a busy interstate? And, secondly, how did she notice the kid in the first place if she’s presumably going at a high speed. None of this makes sense to me. It’s mad unnerving.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens