Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This may sound weird, but some times those children walking alone in the middle of no where are not exactly children who wondered off and could be a real trap or bait.

If you're in a more populated town or large city, you can probably pull up, but a child walking alone on a high way could be more than you bargained for.

Better to stay in your car and call police and tell them where exactly.

not to be weird, but I also thought of this for some reason....

vino

Superstar
Daps
Might’ve used the child as bait to get her. This is terrible man! Can’t even offer help to a child without the thought of being snatched.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I hope she's ok.

My first thought is of my old middle school teacher. He told me he was driving in California in the 80s and just saw a car in an odd spot. Wasn't hit or anything. Long story short, on the highway his body was found like a hundred yards away, it was determined he got out of his car for some reason and a semi didn't stop and just hit him and launched him. It wasn't like the movies with blood trail and body parts. But he was launched and dead.

I'm assume they'd have found her by now if that was the case but the teacher was fukked up over that.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tool up ladies. Just because you thick doesn't mean you need to be on the side of the road at night without some health insurance. You need a man stopper. Psycho humbler

Last edited: