Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's a problem if it's anybody, man or woman, who doesn't have a reaction to a distressed child.

I didn't say I wouldn't have a reaction. I just said I wouldn't stop. :ufdup:

But I'd be in my car driving past looking in the rearview mirror like

96c1afeda333549dae88ab9eed1ec9dbe7194fe0.gifv
:skip:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
It's a problem if it's anybody, man or woman, who doesn't have a reaction to a distressed child.

I didn't say I wouldn't have a reaction. I just said I wouldn't stop. :ufdup:

But I'd be in my car driving past looking in the rearview mirror like

96c1afeda333549dae88ab9eed1ec9dbe7194fe0.gifv

😂 with an energy drink and apple on shuffle
I’ll forget by next exit cause jackazz in the pirus think he gonna run over this grand marquis
:wow:

Daps
I gotcha...
shyt doesn't make any sense to me tho

"oh no, how dare they take black women's disappearance seriously, this makes me mad :mad:"

Even if this whole thing turns out to be a hoax, I'm glad it got the attention it got and hope any further disappearances of black women, men and children be taken as seriously as this did.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp.

I'm glad she's home.

I don't wish ill on her, but if this turns out that nothing happened to her, it's gonna be a blow to missing bw and girls getting coverage in the future.
Crazy when this thread first popped up. Without any evidence she was kidnapped my thoughts were has she had any mental illness?

I had a relative call police & report he was being held hostage. Police get there & he gone….we initially thought he was missing but it was all due to hallucinations

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
it's a multimillion dollar industry that isn't exclusive to a particular type of woman/person

Big Sky (American TV series) - Wikipedia - a whitewashed version of what happens to indigenous women
Taken was an international version of what can happen overseas

these shyts arent just works of fiction, they're based on real occurrences. I'm sure there's easily found streaming docs on it to
I'll check it out

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The thread trended when the story broke. Trending threads almost never trend for two days straight, it's just how that site works. There's a 45 page very active thread on it though.
If that’s then I can admit when I was wrong:hubie: I usually only look at that site when’s big story involving black women or children because they would have good real time information and it used to seem like it would immediately be there.I apologize to all the LSA ladies we have here .