Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the child she supposedly helped?
Is it any evidence that child ever existed?
The way her reappearance is being covered by media it’s giving mental illness episode
That’s what I’m saying. Like is the search for the kid called off??? She came home and the attention on the kid is supposed to vanish?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
We got investigative reporters on the coli :wow: :wow: :wow:

What's the theory on the ground now that she's been found, breh?

Her being on the phone probably saved her life. I live right by here and that area has trails going through the woods where people ride ATVs and trucks through. But there's a Target shopping center on the other side. I think somebody snatched her and they probably put her in a vehicle but being that she was on the phone it made the spot too hot because police got on it right away and I think they let her go somewhere near there and she found her way home I guess. Nobody is really calling it a hoax, we mainly think all the eyes looking for her made the spot too hot to move her anywhere else.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The way her reappearance is being covered by media it’s giving mental illness episode

Next 24 hrs will tell the story IMO... if this was a legit kidnapping the police should be releasing details of a car or suspect to look out for. I mean if you live in that area right now you gotta be like wtf.. is there a kidnapping trafficking ring on the loose in my neighborhood or not?

Daps
Her being on the phone probably saved her life. I live right by here and that area has trails going through the woods where people ride ATVs and trucks through. But there's a Target shopping center on the other side. I think somebody snatched her and they probably put her in a vehicle but being that she was on the phone it made the spot too hot because police got on it right away and I think they let her go somewhere near there and she found her way home I guess. Nobody is really calling it a hoax, we mainly think all the eyes looking for her made the spot too hot to move her anywhere else.

I hope you're right. I hope this wasn't a hoax.

Them police investigators are gonna get to the bottom of it though.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That’s what I’m saying. Like is the search for the kid called off??? She came home and the attention on the kid is supposed to vanish?

We immediately said we think it was a little person used as bait. Kids are too unpredictable and that road is pretty heavily traveled because it leads to all kinds of restaurants and stores. There's also a Target, Publix, McDonald's, chick fil a, and Sprouts and nice neighborhoods. Think 350k plus homes which is expensive for Alabama. I don't think it was a child at all.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We immediately said we think it was a little person used as bait. Kids are too unpredictable and that road is pretty heavily traveled because it leads to all kinds of restaurants and stores. There's also a Target, Publix, McDonald's, chick fil a, and Sprouts and nice neighborhoods. Think 350k plus homes which is expensive for Alabama. I don't think it was a child at all.
Interesting theory. But until they know they probably still should treat it as such. If we have 1000% verification it wasn’t a kid then that’s different.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Those were the immediate vibes I got as well. But it's too early to know anything with the limited information, of course.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
TikTok and Twitter was always reaching with those dumb video analysis. Saying they see the kidnappers or a toddler in those videos. I couldn’t see shyt other than her getting out and to passenger side. Was the toddler thing from a police call, family call?

Daps
TikTok and Twitter was always reaching with those dumb video analysis. Saying they see the kidnappers or a toddler in those videos. I couldn’t see shyt other than her getting out and to passenger side. Was the toddler thing from a police call, family call?

Breh I ain't gon hold you, I couldn't see NOTHING in that video. Even now, I have no idea what the heck y'all was looking at :pachaha: