Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
If that’s then I can admit when I was wrong:hubie: I usually only look at that site when’s big story involving black women or children because they would have good real time information and it used to seem like it would immediately be there.I apologize to all the LSA ladies we have here .
Yeah the mods merge like they get a commission for it 🙄 The new thread on her being found trended #1 for like 10 minutes and then they merged it with the original. So I'm not surprised you didn't see it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bro I looked this up and it isnt true. There hasn't been a gofundme set up by the family during this entire thing.

Yeahhh I need to get my eyes checked up:

p08x6scc.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
"oh no, how dare they take black women's disappearance seriously, this makes me mad :mad:"

Even if this whole thing turns out to be a hoax, I'm glad it got the attention it got and hope any further disappearances of black women, men and children be taken as seriously as this did.
Gott damn bro ...
Don't do the corny shyt.

I'm asked a legitimate question.
And I got some decent answers..

How in the world did a news story like this become trending so fast.
People go missing all the time.

There's a black woman right now that's probably been missing for months and you've never heard about her.
How did this story about a woman, who had only been unaccounted for since 10pm on Thursday, get this kind of traction by early Friday.

If this turns out to be some kind of hoax, this will hurt other situations going forward

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
THIS. Regardless of the circumstances I'm grateful for this.

Especially in Alabama heat :francis: .

Breh...this heat is brazyyyyy out here in Koalabama. My son trying to do some exercises in the crib, I told him he should do some walking around the complex, and the wife went like :why:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean it's ok for an adult to go missing for a couple days. It ain't like she claimed to be kidnapped, maybe her fam just overreacted. :manny:
Yeah that’s cool…. But she claimed to see a toddler on the side of the road…. That played into the attention and seriousness of it…. It ain’t like the chick just stopped picking up the phone.

Daps
Breh...this heat is brazyyyyy out here in Koalabama. My son trying to do some exercises in the crib, I told him he should do some walking around the complex, and the wife went like :why:

My mama goes walking everyday. I'm trying to get her to stop. It's too hot out there. :francis:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gott damn bro ...
Don't do the corny shyt.

I'm asked a legitimate question.
And I got some decent answers..

How in the world did a news story like this become trending so fast.
People go missing all the time.

There's a black woman right now that's probably been missing for months and you've never heard about her.
How did this story about a woman, who had only been unaccounted for since 10pm on Thursday, get this kind of traction by early Friday.

If this turns out to be some kind of hoax, this will hurt other situations going forward
“Toddler walking on the highway” played into the coverage also. Folks can’t leave that out.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
My mama goes walking everyday. I'm trying to get her to stop. It's too hot out there. :francis:

I remember walking from the hospital to home in GA heat and regretted every moment of it. Like the devil giving me a rub down in the Sahara desert :picard:

Daps
Parents might as well be lurking the thread the way they agreed with this theory...guess there's not enough midgets in Alabama to take the guesses further :jbhmm:

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/carlee-russell-alabama-missing-found/44554229

Her parents noted that there is a report from a trucker who said they saw her car with the door open and a grey vehicle had pulled in front of it.

The Russells also said they believe that the child was used as 'bait' in order to lure Russell out of her car.