Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yeah for sure

I just don't believe dudes are chasing down grown women to pimp them out a hotel or ship them out to another country

Are there rapist sickos out there? Absolutely

But the main goal isn't pimping
you need to believe this shyt because it actually does happen. folks get distracted, lured, kidnapped and end up for sale on the DW......it's not fake at all

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like another hoax :unimpressed:
I don’t think it was a hoax I think it was a legit mental break. Shes at the age when a lot of people with schizophrenia first start experiencing symptoms. My first concern was people running with the kid angle and how kids in the future may be passed by who need help but hopefully something productive can come from this and it bring awareness and a national conversation in our community about breaking the stigmas of mental health issues and it encourages people to seek help:yeshrug:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You one of the lucky ones. As I was saying in this thread the other day, I've been in situations on the road as a full grown man that could have gone sideways. You a chic, if somebody come for you and really want you, you aint gon stand a chance. Yall women better chill with that mess.

It's a case of women believing yalls hype about being equal in my opinion. The reason a lot of yall are situational-awareness-challenged is because in yalls head, yall really think yall can take a man.

I got a sister like that. Because I never beat the hell out of her growing up when she would jump on me, she thinks she will stand a chance against a man.

A lot of women are delusional like that. Yall better chill.
No it’s just concern and not having a bunch of bad experiences.

Like I said - I learned better :francis:

But when I was younger their were totally random situations where I saw a little kid all alone and I stayed with them until they found their parent or took them to security or something. Parent always thanked me 🤷🏾‍♀️

Kids be running around like crazy at that toddler stage. It’s a woman’s natural reaction.

Trust, there’s also a problem if a woman has no reaction to a distressed child

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
658b079e1796bb5df96b676f6a57939415bffe46.gif
:wtf:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
you need to believe this shyt because it actually does happen. folks get distracted, lured, kidnapped and end up for sale on the DW......it's not fake at all
I'll do some research on my own because I'm honestly curious

I've never read or heard first hand accounts from women it's happened to like on NPR or something

Like I could see it happening to immigrants but someone born or raised over here?

It just seems like a waste of time from a business perspective

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it was a hoax I think it was a legit mental break. Shes at the age when a lot of people with schizophrenia first start experiencing symptoms. My first concern was people running with the kid angle and how kids in the future may be passed by who need help but hopefully something productive can come from this and it bring awareness and a national conversation in our community about breaking the stigmas of mental health issues and it encourages people to seek help:yeshrug:
My only thing is, so at what point did she become clear minded enough to return home. She knew exactly how to get back to her crib. Usually exposure would get the better of you if you're having a mental break. Seems like for this to make any sense, her family and friends know she's off mentally and are covering for her.

Daps
No it’s just concern and not having a bunch of bad experiences.

Like I said - I learned better :francis:

But when I was younger their were totally random situations where I saw a little kid all alone and I stayed with them until they found their parent or took them to security or something. Parent always thanked me 🤷🏾‍♀️

Kids be running around like crazy at that toddler stage. It’s a woman’s natural reaction.

Trust, there’s also a problem if a woman has no reaction to a distressed child

It's a problem if it's anybody, man or woman, who doesn't have a reaction to a distressed child.

I didn't say I wouldn't have a reaction. I just said I wouldn't stop. :ufdup:

But I'd be in my car driving past looking in the rearview mirror like

96c1afeda333549dae88ab9eed1ec9dbe7194fe0.gifv