Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
What I will say is how amazing it is that a Black woman’s disappearance was taken seriously on a national scale.
THIS. Regardless of the circumstances I'm grateful for this.

My only thing is, so at what point did she become clear minded enough to return home. She knew exactly how to get back to her crib. Usually exposure would get the better of you if you're having a mental break. Seems like for this to make any sense, her family and friends know she's off mentally and are covering for her.
Especially in Alabama heat :francis: .

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'll do some research on my own because I'm honestly curious

I've never read or heard first hand accounts from women it's happened to like on NPR or something

Like I could see it happening to immigrants but someone born or raised over here?

It just seems like a waste of time from a business perspective
it's a multimillion dollar industry that isn't exclusive to a particular type of woman/person

Big Sky (American TV series) - Wikipedia - a whitewashed version of what happens to indigenous women
Taken was an international version of what can happen overseas

these shyts arent just works of fiction, they're based on real occurrences. I'm sure there's easily found streaming docs on it to

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
What I will say is how amazing it is that a Black woman’s disappearance was taken seriously on a national scale.

I’m very glad she’s safe, but we gon need to hear a little more about what happened…
I think this story captivated people due to how bizzare and scary it was. A true mystery.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Can someone please answer my question lol

How did this story become national news in less than a day?

People even put up 25k for her safe return on Friday... Her family last heard from her at 10 o'clock, Thursday night

This is the reason why people aren't considered missing til after 24hrs.
Because usually they just show up

⠀⠀⠀

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON’T STOP
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA

People even put up 25k for her safe return on Friday... Her family last heard from her at 10 o'clock, Thursday night

because social media was pushing hard for her

missing flyers were trending everywhere

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

People love a mystery story so it captivated people.:yeshrug: Like a horror film

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Who the fukk are you non-critical thinking idiots. I’m not trying to be divisive I expected to be able to go to that site and it be ground zero for information regarding missing black women and girls just like this like is for stories involving black people as a whole and it wasn’t there. This is a message board where people can share thoughts and I shared mine. My number one priority has always been black people and that includes black children, women and men and my post history here proves it. A lot of y’all aren’t pro black just like the women on LSA why is calling that bothering some of you?
The thread trended when the story broke. Trending threads almost never trend for two days straight, it's just how that site works. There's a 45 page very active thread on it though.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
because social media was pushing hard for her

missing flyers were trending everywhere
I mean, I guess...
Again, like I said tho... Police don't consider you missing until after a full day.
She was on the news as a missing person the next day tho... and her flyers were trending too... all in Less than 24hrs.
That's very strange

Last edited:
Daps
Yep...it already has when despite the lady being "found", the family still asking for support and money for the GFM :patrice:

Bro I looked this up and it isnt true. There hasn't been a gofundme set up by the family during this entire thing.

The family also wants the public to know that there are no official GoFundMe’s regarding Carlee’s disappearance. They say anyone who wishes to contribute money to do so through Crimestoppers. They say they’re also accepting donations for search efforts like water, snacks, and rain ponchos.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Like someone said, traction on social media, but also probably the phone call(s) he made where there was "screaming" in the background and her tellin dem folk she saw a child.