Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Daps
Reminds me of our last place where there was cats under the house. Anywho, all we heard was moaning and groaning in the damn morning. My wife and I thought it was our son, but turn out the cats were legit having a gang bang under us :why:

Breh, I'm glad the coli got you out of there :picard:

Daps
🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ If I saw a kid or like a younger girl all alone I totally stopped to check on them 🤷🏾‍♀️

I mean people stopped to check on me in weird situations. It’s genuine concern for someone who is smaller/weaker than you.

But I eventually learned better

You one of the lucky ones. As I was saying in this thread the other day, I've been in situations on the road as a full grown man that could have gone sideways. You a chic, if somebody come for you and really want you, you aint gon stand a chance. Yall women better chill with that mess.

It's a case of women believing yalls hype about being equal in my opinion. The reason a lot of yall are situational-awareness-challenged is because in yalls head, yall really think yall can take a man.

I got a sister like that. Because I never beat the hell out of her growing up when she would jump on me, she thinks she will stand a chance against a man.

A lot of women are delusional like that. Yall better chill.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh, I'm glad the coli got you out of there :picard:

Nah this was before the coli :mjlol:

We was renting a house back in the day and that shyt was infuriating from drug addicts trying to sell us a BBQ grill at 10pm at night, kids walking through our backyard, and these shytty neighbors playing loud music beside us.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah for sure

I just don't believe dudes are chasing down grown women to pimp them out a hotel or ship them out to another country

Are there rapist sickos out there? Absolutely

But the main goal isn't pimping

It may sound insane but sex trafficking is a HUGE business all around the world. I’d link some articles but to be quite honest, reading some of the stories and some of the women and children who were kidnapped and were CONFIRMED to be trafficked is extremely depressing and outright revolting and I just don’t want that shyt on my mind today.

But people aren’t lying when they say women, especially BLACK WOMEN, are at real risk of kidnapping & trafficking. Statistically, if a woman is raped and murdered its usually by someone she knows, if even faintly, this is true. But the trafficking statistics are MUCH higher than any of us should be comfortable with.

I’m just glad the woman is alive. A LOT of black people were shook about this. My mother’s church congregation was praying for her and people were crying and really sad she told me. I’m not religious but people were REALLY calling on God for her to be safe. And this is because again, there are more BLACK women who are preyed upon that don’t get mainstream attention. Hell, black BOYS get preyed upon and kidnapped at a terribly alarming rate as well

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Glad she was found safe, so she just showed up at home?

wtf:wtf:

So what happened with the kid? :dahell:

658b079e1796bb5df96b676f6a57939415bffe46.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ok, I'm late.. but I meant to ask Yall this question when I first saw the thread made.

Usually no one cares when black people go missing.
So What made this story national news...especially when people go missing all the time?

And she only went missing Thursday night, correct... They don't even consider a person "missing" for atleast 24hrs.
How did this story pick up so much traction so fast