Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made a post that kidnapping random women in America and forcing them to sell p*ssy is ridiculous, dumb as hell and probably extremely rare

Got a bunch of negs and a warning

Folks love conspiracy theories. Ain't nobody fighting with and Kidnapping grown ass women. Even when you hear about kids being abducted they normally talk to the kids and convince them to come with them.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It’s weird because you legit making a story about a missing woman into a warped way to diss a board that isn’t this one who gives a shyt
I do that’s why I typed it and you cared enough to respond unsolicited you dumb fukk :gucci:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don’t think she orchestrated the disappearance but there’s definitely something fishy about it, but I’ll wait til more information comes out, thankful that she’s safe though.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Cats were probably getting it on. No jokes. They are noisy with it.

Reminds me of our last place where there was cats under the house. Anywho, all we heard was moaning and groaning in the damn morning. My wife and I thought it was our son, but turn out the cats were legit having a gang bang under us :why: