Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This facts, a woman’s situational awareness is pretty much none existent breh. My girl will legit go to a drive thru and park and just sit there at odd hours on her phone tryna find the best deal with no situational awareness in sight. I’m like you gotta keep your head on a swivel especially at night time.

yeah it's frustrating, I hear you.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You see what time that poster is really on. In the thread to try and muddy it up with divisive nonsense.
Who the fukk are you non-critical thinking idiots. I’m not trying to be divisive I expected to be able to go to that site and it be ground zero for information regarding missing black women and girls just like this like is for stories involving black people as a whole and it wasn’t there. This is a message board where people can share thoughts and I shared mine. My number one priority has always been black people and that includes black children, women and men and my post history here proves it. A lot of y’all aren’t pro black just like the women on LSA why is calling that out bothering some of you?

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Aight,seeing reports all on my youtube of a Lady being "found" ....im just skipping to the End here...

What's the update on what happened?

This gonna be like the cartel killings and we gotta wait a month for updates?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Noone else in the video by the lights. Place looks poorly lit to me. Her car lights which would easily illuminate her. The billboard signs have lights. But if someone she saw ran behind the signs(or were behind them the whole time) would they be in this video? They would have known to stay far enough out of sight. If....If it was a ruse they wouldn't be obvious.

She told both the cops and the family member she saw something then got out and asked if someone was alright.

Evidence still pointing to a ruse. In my opinion of course. A clever one but still.
So if it’s that poorly lit how did she manage to see the person to begin with? Was she wearing night vision goggles? She then proceeds to chase after them into a wooded area adjacent to an affluent suburb? And again, all this took place on a busy ass bypass but there were no witnesses. This is isn’t some desolate stretch of untraveled interstate. I’m just glad the woman is safe - i swear I couldn’t get it off my mind yesterday. But now that she’s found it’s only natural questions will be raised. It’s a bizarre story. And if the alleged kidnappers are still out there you would think the police would be warning other folks what to look out for just as a matter of public safety.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk is it weird. I actually went there in the past because they would be on top of stories involving black women and girls and have good information. They also used to rightly say there wasn’t enough coverage of missing black women so I went there and there wasn’t even a mention of her on the trending topics. You and everyone who dapped your dumb post are idiots :ufdup:
It’s weird because you legit making a story about a missing woman into a warped way to diss a board that isn’t this one who gives a shyt

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So if it’s that poorly lit how did she manage to see the person to begin with? Was she wearing night vision goggles? She then proceeds to chase after them into a wooded area adjacent to an affluent suburb? And again, all this took place on a busy ass bypass but there were no witnesses. This is isn’t some desolate stretch of untraveled interstate. I’m just glad the woman is safe - i swear I couldn’t get it off my mind yesterday. But now that she’s found it’s only natural questions will be raised. It’s a bizarre story. And if the alleged kidnappers are still out there you would think the police would be warning other folks what to look out for just as a matter of public safety.
So we're comparing a 60p video shot from the sky to human eyesight at ground level? It's not pitch black. You are being obtuse.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
So we're comparing a 60p video shot from the sky to human eyesight at ground level? It's not pitch black. You are being obtuse.
:why: . No, you’re just being inconsistent. All I said was the video shows no other person in the frame. Only her. You then argue it’s because it’s too dark under the billboard and that’s where this supposed leprechaun kidnapper was lying in wait. So then if it’s too dark under the billboard, how was she able to see them? Going at what we can safely assume was a high rate of speed. And how did everyone else miss it?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
This story from the beginning didn't make sense..

The people saying the kidnappers returned her because of the media coverage doesn't make sense when there was no lead and the camera didn't really show anything.

I'll wait for the hospital report to clear some things up

If the kidnappers returned her to her home, she would know the car make and model and the route they got there (plus the time) and there would be a ton of cameras that had to have seen the car.

Unfortunately, my guess is some type of car insurance fraud attempt gone wrong. Apparently she left her car running and got out of it?

Is there any definitive footage with her exiting the vehicle? I’m either too impatient or not looking at the right spots in the video but all I see is the car stop. I’m glad she’s ok, I hope I’m wrong, but it definitely seems fishy

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it was a busy high way looks like.
I hate to laugh but you're right with some of these women. Some of these manbearpigs be 300 lbs posting about how they're scared of being sex trafficked. I don't say nothing cause I don't wanna be mean but I do hit the :hhh:

In my head I be like "your titty to tummy ratio aint in the sex trafficking range, you'll be alright I'm sure of it"

it's girls 10-14 that are preferred because they dont know geography that well in general. Some one older will know streets adn markers alot better.