Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I ask my girl and her friends the same question if u saw a kid on the road at night u pulling over and they said yeah before they saw the reports of her missing

I just shook my head

I don’t care if it’s a nikka in a wheelchair rolling through snow at midnight , Im driving passed calling the cops and let them know someone on the highway in a wheelchair stuck in snow
I used to do shyt like that when I was younger but I stopped when I got a weird vibe from a man who randomly approached me.

Now my excuse NOT to stop and help random ppl is “I’m a woman”🤷🏾‍♀️ lol

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Glad she was found alive. As far as no other mentions of a child it probably was not a child but someone older who is short. 30-40 yards away at 65mph that could easily fool someone. Especially at night. Once she pulled over and got out this decoy could have ran and whoever was waiting would take their cue. But....people always think people who do wild shyt are idiots. So they say that don't add up. It don't make sense.

The ruse only needs to work once. And the more likely you are to chalk it up as legit and think they aren't smart enough to fake something the easier you make it to get got.

With that said we still don't know everything. BUT We do know she clearly saw something. How? She slowed down, got out and asked if someone she saw was alright. This is per the family member who was on the phone. Then she screamed. Sounds like a ruse to me.
There are several enhanced versions of the footage floating around. She is the only person that can be seen. There is no one else in the video.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Even animals.

One of my neighbors has a cat that she lets walk around during the day. Never saw that before. But sometimes it hangs out around my yard in the shade during the summer. Cute little thing.

I swear I heard a random ass cat crying one night and I was literally going to go see what was going on, thinking it might’ve been her cat. Then I snapped out of it and said “wtf is wrong with you? Even if it is in trouble, it’s a damn animal at 11 at night. Not a human”.

Then I wondered if someone purposely had an animal out there at night. You just never know.
Cats were probably getting it on. No jokes. They are noisy with it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What are they saying they think happened in this case throughout the years?

Only update is the FBI thinks she was abducted by someone she knew.

Her backpack was found years after her disappearance in a plastic bag with items in it that weren’t hers. Including a kids book and a photo of another girl that no one’s identified

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There are several enhanced versions of the footage floating around. She is the only that can be seen. There is no one else in the video.

Noone else in the video by the lights. Place looks poorly lit to me. Her car lights which would easily illuminate her. The billboard signs have lights. But if someone she saw ran behind the signs(or were behind them the whole time) would they be in this video? They would have known to stay far enough out of sight. If....If it was a ruse they wouldn't be obvious.

She told both the cops and the family member she saw something then got out and asked if someone was alright.

Evidence still pointing to a ruse. In my opinion of course. A clever one but still.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I made a post that kidnapping random women in America and forcing them to sell p*ssy is ridiculous, dumb as hell and probably extremely rare

Got a bunch of negs and a warning
It is rare but does happen. Not as much as these drama queens want you to believe but it does happen SOMETIMES.
You most definitely gotta be kinda naive and stupid for it to happen though don't shoot the messenger ppl:hubie:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Such a weird and corny thing to be thinking about
How the fukk is it weird. I actually went there in the past because they would be on top of stories involving black women and girls and have good information. They also used to rightly say there wasn’t enough coverage of missing black women so I went there and there wasn’t even a mention of her on the trending topics. You and everyone who dapped your dumb post are idiots :ufdup:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many kids are used by traffickers as bait? Real stories not some urban legend shyt, post your links. I’ve already posted some here and even posted about Asia Degree who even though I never knew personally have some connections to from some of her family members
I still see her face on Billboards around my way.. Weird Case.. It's still eerie..

Only update is the FBI thinks she was abducted by someone she knew.

Her backpack was found years after her disappearance in a plastic bag with items in it that weren’t hers. Including a kids book and a photo of another girl that no one’s identified

This girl I think it was her cousin's boyfriend. I say this because he had another charge of molesting a minor. I could be wrong but that's the theory I'm going with.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It is rare but does happen. Not as much as these drama queens want you to believe but it does happen SOMETIMES.
You most definitely gotta be kinda naive and stupid for it to happen though don't shoot the messenger ppl:hubie:

Yeah for sure

I just don't believe dudes are chasing down grown women to pimp them out a hotel or ship them out to another country

Are there rapist sickos out there? Absolutely

But the main goal isn't pimping