Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I ask my girl and her friends the same question if u saw a kid on the road at night u pulling over and they said yeah before they saw the reports of her missing

I just shook my head

I don’t care if it’s a nikka in a wheelchair rolling through snow at midnight , Im driving passed calling the cops and let them know someone on the highway in a wheelchair stuck in snow

:dead:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
How many kids are used by traffickers as bait? Real stories not some urban legend shyt, post your links. I’ve already posted some here and even posted about Asia Degree who even though I never knew personally have some connections to from some of her family members
What are they saying they think happened in this case throughout the years?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Want to remind folks..in particularly, our women, that y'all are getting snatched up off the streets and going missing at ridiculously high levels. STILL. The level of discernment and situational awareness you need today is extremely high, you cannot afford to be naive in regards to what's going on at the sublevel in this society. A lot of devils moving in the flesh.

This has been a REAL BIG problem for well over TWO fukkING DECADES. There's people out here who make large six figure salaries just being able to procure human cargo, that's it. That's all they do is kidnap people. And this isn't some type of thing you can apply to like it's a regular job.. usually it takes a connection to someone in the medical field who knows someone further out that can flip hearts, kidneys, eyes, lungs, etc..next thing you know, you done got snatched from a parking lot outside the mall and within a few hours your body parts are out over in Israel, Bulgaria or on ice ar Cedars Sinai in LA waiting to go into some rich motherfukker dying body. And that's just ORGAN trafficking folks..much more convoluted and deadly game with sex and child trafficking.
I’m glad you mentioned this because ppl will act like you’re a conspiracy theorist if you tell them stuff like this.

This is an EEEEEEEVIL world and people do all sorts of fukked up shyt in the shadows.

There is a legit underworld that can only exist if the people who run the world sanction it.

Politicians and police prolly get a kickback for ignoring shyt or helping.

Sick, sick world.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s strange to that I checked lipstick alley because with all that pro black woman talk I figured they would have better insight and be really invested in this but it wasn’t even one of their trending topics:mjpls: the coli showing yet again that we care more about black women than them wenches:sas2:
Such a weird and corny thing to be thinking about

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Also, if you hear a kid crying and you in the middle of no where or just hiking, but you dont SEE them anywhere. Dont go look. CALL the police or park rangers of where you are and tell them. Leave a marker or identify a marker if you can. Dont go looking right away, you might accidentally find a big problem you might not be able to deal with. CALL first...
Even animals.

One of my neighbors has a cat that she lets walk around during the day. Never saw that before. But sometimes it hangs out around my yard in the shade during the summer. Cute little thing.

I swear I heard a random ass cat crying one night and I was literally going to go see what was going on, thinking it might’ve been her cat. Then I snapped out of it and said “wtf is wrong with you? Even if it is in trouble, it’s a damn animal at 11 at night. Not a human”.

Then I wondered if someone purposely had an animal out there at night. You just never know.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Coli and social media once again jumping the gun with theories and trying to virtue signal smh

Glad shorty alive but some of these theories were embarrassing
I made a post that kidnapping random women in America and forcing them to sell p*ssy is ridiculous, dumb as hell and probably extremely rare

Got a bunch of negs and a warning

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Glad she was found alive. As far as no other mentions of a child it probably was not a child but someone older who is short. 30-40 yards away at 65mph that could easily fool someone. Especially at night. Once she pulled over and got out this decoy could have ran and whoever was waiting would take their cue. But....people always think people who do wild shyt are idiots. So they say that don't add up. It don't make sense.

The ruse only needs to work once. And the more likely you are to chalk it up as legit and think they aren't smart enough to fake something the easier you make it to get got.

With that said we still don't know everything. BUT We do know she clearly saw something. How? She slowed down, got out and asked if someone she saw was alright. This is per the family member who was on the phone. Then she screamed. Sounds like a ruse to me.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
How many kids are used by traffickers as bait? Real stories not some urban legend shyt, post your links. I’ve already posted some here and even posted about Asia Degree who even though I never knew personally have some connections to from some of her family members
I still see her face on Billboards around my way.. Weird Case.. It's still eerie..