Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised not a single one mentioned drugs. Saw a Netflix documentary about this exact same thing about a guy who had stopped on the side of the highway, gotten out and ran across it only to be found dead nearby in the woods high of crystal meth.

Definitely crossed my mind that she was high on something and hallucinating. Where's this child she supposedly saw? There's currently no reports of a missing child... :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It’s sad reading some of the replies in this thread with some posters damn near boasting about how if they saw a kid on the side of the road they wouldn’t stop and that’s so fukked up. We scream about community this community that but would just let a little kid stay on the side of the road. Again I didn’t see anyone in that vid and the reason this story is so big is because of the supposed “child” angle which doesn’t seem true, even if this is proven false millions of people have it imprinted in their heads that children are being used to lure victims when more than likely if a child is out on the road they desperately need immediate help.

My life is precious and important
The lives of my sisters is precious and important
The life of my mother is precious and important
The life of my future wife is precious and important

We live in an evil, fukked up, Devil’s playground of a world where kindness and concern are often rewarded with abuse, violence, and death. I wouldn’t trade the lives of myself or my loved ones for ANY stranger. And until the day comes where sex trafficking and organ trafficking aren’t a terrible reality, and the lives of innocent black people aren’t in twice as much danger from these awful activities, i’d preach caution when it comes to dealing with ANY stranger, be it child or adult.

Thats the world we live in. I’ll be damned if I end up lying in some ditch somewhere, missing my kidneys because I saw some kid walking alone at 3am in the morning. I’d call the police and let them do they’re job, but if I felt any discomfort whatsoever my first responsibility is to MY life and safety. Same thing for any black woman. Call the police and continue on your own way. Stay safe.

I’m immensely happy this woman was found ALIVE and seemingly well. It gladdens my heart, but lets not for ONE second act like black women haven’t gone missing and never been found at a disgustingly alarming rate.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point it's either she really was kidnapped or mental episode. If it was the latter though I find it hard to belive she would have lasted 2 days on her own out there. She would have been found earlier as well.