Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
How many kids are used by traffickers as bait? Real stories not some urban legend shyt, post your links. I’ve already posted some here and even posted about Asia Degree who even though I never knew personally have some connections to from some of her family members
This case has always bothered me as someone who’s into reading missing person cases

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Nope, but you expecting everyone to be G.I. Joe and run into an unknowing situation is a lil out there.. call the cops, that's what they are there for.
If a kid is on the side of the road there may not be time to wait for the cops and it’s as simple as that what do y’all not understand about this simple fact it’s like I’m in bizarro world right now.

Now I will give you this story was in the daytime but it’s even more vital to help at night

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
It’s weird as shyt but there have been reports from the local news that a truck driver saw a man and a car hidden. Kinda don’t care at this point white people do this shyt all the time. Im gonna wait till all the facts come out :bryan: I’m coping mental illness pleas regardless I’m just glad she’s alive. Bham is like Gotham city my cuz a firefighter there and he got shot in his own job this same week. Just glad they both alive fukk all that other shyt :yeshrug:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
She probably was trying to get her lies straight before being found

Police/investigators going to see there was no other tracks besides hers, hit her with multiple trick questions where she juelz Santana to them and then confessed she made the whole story up because of not getting attention from home or others

Hopefully I’m wrong, but I don’t think I am