Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad she’s ok

But I hope you his wasn’t no prank shyt for attention

I’m starting to think with all those cars on the road at the time of her missing, there was no other calls coming in about a kid on the road

Story never really made sense. Off a busy highway with tons potential witnesses and traffic gotta be the worst place to try to pull an abduction using a kid. This is likely a mental health issue and there was never a kid.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Who plans for their kids to get out. :gucci: Anything can happen. Kids can open the door and walk out when you don’t even think they can reach the locks, maybe y’all are driving you have an medical emergency run off the road into the woods and they make it back onto the road, etc literally anything can happen and to say otherwise is crazy.
U obviously don’t have kids….my 2 kids have NO WAY of leaving the house. It’s what responsible parents call ‘child proofing” :yeshrug:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
U obviously don’t have kids….my 2 kids have NO WAY of leaving the house. It’s what responsible parents call ‘child proofing” :yeshrug:
Shut the fukk up how about that. Anything can happen to anyone at anytime and you’re a goddamn fool to think otherwise. Life and situations have a way of humbling those you need to be humbled :ufdup: