Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sounding more and more like a mental break and now kids really in trouble will pay the price for misinformation :francis:

if it makes you feel better, no matter what this story is, I still wouldn't get out of my car to go track down a child in the woods. I'd call the police and keep it moving.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Some sources saying she was found at the motel others saying she showed up at her parents crib. Feel like we won't like the real story.

Yep.....

All I got to say is that there's going to be a LOT of banned posters, hot shyt takes, and memes about this event. Something smells fishy about the situation :patrice:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
My soul can rejoice for her and her family. This story hit me hard and i was not expecting a positive outcome.

We dont know the details of what actually went down but im praying for the best possible scenario, whatever that may be.

At least her family can rest easy now. Quite no torment like someone u love going MIA. Whatever she went through, she and her family are still some of the relatively lucky ones.