CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:beli: judging by the trailers it seems falcon and black widow will be getting in the thick of action.You know they are doing that cuz cap is kinda boring
Chill breh Cap was never boring

Thank god they didn't use the 616 Falcon costume that would have looked ridiculous

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u aint a troll poster stop it

What Movie has Marvel made that was shytty? And I don't mean "Internet shytty" where the only grades for anything are "Best thing ever" or "Worst thing ever". What film has Marvel studios made that you can honestly say is a bad film like the G.I. Joe films are?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No, they're doing that because the movie is based on a story that they're featured in.

And you gotta be the only person on the fukking planet that would think anybody would say "Man this shyt is boring, it needs more Black Widow" :what:
you really think an exec at marvel wouldnt inject "scarlett johasnnson" into the frey (as much as possible) due to her perceived sex appeal with males of a certain age? :usure:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What Movie has Marvel made that was shytty? And I don't mean "Internet shytty" where the only grades for anything are "Best thing ever" or "Worst thing ever". What film has Marvel studios made that you can honestly say is a bad film like the G.I. Joe films are?
I honestly dont see the merit in the incredible hulk joint with eddie norton.Nor captain america to be frank..Both are easily the weakest sole marvel made movies

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you really think an exec at marvel wouldn't inject "scarlett johasnnson" into the frey (as much as possible) due to her perceived sex appeal with males of a certain age? :usure:

If that's the case why wasn't she in Iron Man 3? Why isn't she in Thor: The Dark World?

She's in the movie because she plays a role in the story the movie was based on.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
one guy fighting a bunch of dudes in an elevator...lets not blow everybody minds :whoa:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly dont see the merit in the incredible hulk joint with eddie norton.Nor captain america to be frank..Both are easily the weakest sole marvel movies

If you want to say they're weak fine (I don't agree on Cap but whatever) but neither of them are "shytty". The G.i. Joe movies are shytty, The Transformers movies are "shytty". Marvel hasn't made a shytty move to date.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: she might show some cleavage.

It's a PG-13 film and if anything they trying to bring in more female filmgoers with the Thor franchise. Thats' why Hemsworth got cast and stayed with his shirt off in the first film and that's why they expanded Loki's role in the new film since white bytches love his psycho/emo/androgynous steez

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel is full of shyt.Other than Avengers, they never go all out.

The first Iron Man is the only solo flick that's above average.

I'd say they're consistently mediocre.

They'll never go all out on a solo flick.That would mean they'd have to go even more "all out" for the Avengers.Marvel's not built like that.They have a formula and they play it safe.

I see you, Marvel.

I expect a bunch of C/C- solo's with a B/B+ Avengers film every 3-4 years.

That's what they do.
I guess I'll take it....my son loves it..fukk it:yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If that's the case why wasn't she in Iron Man 3? Why isn't she in Thor: The Dark World?

She's in the movie because she plays a role in the story the movie was based on.
Like she was in the avengers yeah i know, that was already established and is beside the point. An exec could easily make her a glorified cameo just to say "hey atleast we put widow in there for story purposes" if they wanted..They arent because what i already mentioned