CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
skull def needs to make a comeback he was such a b*stard in the comics

4paj0xl.jpg

6guj8uq.jpg

4kyjiia.jpg

2s7tnh0.jpg

53ahnxw.jpg

4mwgunl.jpg

Sent the watchdogs to snuff out the fake captain americas family

4yhlheh.jpg

4qdy99h.jpg

dodged spidermans attacks calling him a jackass

redskullgp2.jpg

641x06d.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard this movie is damn near a sequel to the Avengers.

And supposedly gives the most hints about what's going to happen in the next Avengers flick.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And supposedly gives the most hints about what's going to happen in the next Avengers flick.

And explain shields lack of involvement in iron man 3:merchant: Robert Redford spoiled it
he's the leader of shield but he said he's a bad guy

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The first Captain America film tied into the other films a LOT more than most people seem to realize.

A lot of people still haven't caught on that that seemingly bullshyt storyline about Tony stark have to fix the reactor in his heart ties right into Captain America.

Thor ties directly into Captain America via the cosmic cube that Odin left on earth to be safeguarded and you seeing The Red Skull get sucked through a portal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some crazy rumors going around about this shyt.

Supposedly the toy line Hasbro may have dropped a major spoiler during Comic Con
586x369xrednick.jpg.pagespeed.ic.46ndsL78Rp.jpg

fury2.jpg

Could it be?:krs:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
^That doesn't mean he'll be in the movie. Toys go all out with all sorts of characters.

It's all speculation, but people are saying that Red Skull is posing as Fury.Look at that gash on Fury's head..Looks a lil odd/red to me.We'll see.RS has to make his way back into this shyt somehow

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Jackson Talks Nick Fury In "Winter Soldier"
By Garth FranklinMonday August 19th 2013 09:03AM
GH-13100_R.jpg_cmyk_article.jpg

Samuel L. Jackson has just spoken with USA Today where he talked a bit about his character Nick Fury in the various Marvel films. The most interesting quote came when the talk turned towards Fury's involvement in the upcoming "Captain America: The Winter Soldier":

"You see Nick Fury the office guy, him going about the day-to-day work of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the politics as opposed to that other stuff. It's great to have him dealing with Captain America in terms of being able to speak to him soldier to soldier and try to explain to him how the world has changed in another way while he was frozen in time.

Some of the people who used to be our enemies are now our allies — him trying to figure out, "Well, how do we trust those guys?" or "How do we trust the guys that you didn't trust who don't trust you? And explaining to him that the black and white of good guys/bad guys has now turned into this gray area.

Nick lies to him all the time, too. But he's trying to help him navigate the waters of the new sharks that he doesn't know anything about.

Jackson also spoke about how Robert Redford's character would fit into the action.

"He's part of that World Security Council I was talking to in (The Avengers), just he wasn't there. We also know each other because we've been comrades for a very long time. There's some stuff that's said that gives you an idea of how he's been part of that environment for a long time and the kind of guy he was."