CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
No movie needs more Black Widow she shouldn't even been in the Avengers. The should have used Wasp instead
wat :dahell: wasp is an atrocious character and seeing as how cap wind up smashing black widow and scar jo is fine as fuk im not surprised she's all up in this....

trailer was pretty straight :ehh: that gawd for anthony mackie cuz the first movie suffered from too much cap imo, hopefully he puttin in work too

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
wat :dahell: wasp is an atrocious character and seeing as how cap wind up smashing black widow and scar jo is fine as fuk im not surprised she's all up in this....

trailer was pretty straight :ehh: that gawd for anthony mackie cuz the first movie suffered from too much cap imo, hopefully he puttin in work too
How can someone diss Wasp then proceed to big up generic ass Black Widow. If a sexy chick plays Wasp and she does a great job I guarantee u people will like her more than Black Widow

and Cap ain't with widow he's gonna end up with Sharon Carter who is in this movie but wasn't in the trailer

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
How can someone diss Wasp then proceed to big up generic ass Black Widow. If a sexy chick plays Wasp and she does a great job I guarantee u people will like her more than Black Widow

and Cap ain't with widow he's gonna end up with Sharon Carter who is in this movie but wasn't in the trailer
wasp is annoying as fuk and her powers are awful at least black widow can beat some ass.....nobody even liked her in the cartoon :heh:....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Black Widow has a darkness factor and is willingly to kill and trick motherfukkers to get her way. Wasp isn't exactly a Jean Grey type but she's more flirty and a leader. Scarlet Witch should of been in the Avengers because she was always there for the biggest Avengers teams. It's kind of comical they put Hawkeye in the movie over Scarlet Witch when her character just got done pretty much being the centerpiece of Marvel for like the last 8 years and shyt:laugh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Looks good. But brehs, can someone explain to me how they explain/justify (storyline wise) where Iron Man/Hulk/Thor are during all this? Just seems weird that these dudes are going through missions solo :heh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Black Widow has a darkness factor and is willingly to kill and trick motherfukkers to get her way. Wasp isn't exactly a Jean Grey type but she's more flirty and a leader. Scarlet Witch should of been in the Avengers because she was always there for the biggest Avengers teams. It's kind of comical they put Hawkeye in the movie over Scarlet Witch when her character just got done pretty much being the centerpiece of Marvel for like the last 8 years and shyt:laugh:
shes going to be in the sequel so :heh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Looks good. But brehs, can someone explain to me how they explain/justify (storyline wise) where Iron Man/Hulk/Thor are during all this? Just seems weird that these dudes are going through missions solo :heh:
they probably dealing with the shyt they are dealing with in their movies :lolbron:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm glad they modernized Cap's suit. That shyt was looking mad corny in The Avengers.

The Winter Soldier looks tough. :wow: I'm definitely keeping an eye out for this one

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what the fukk yall are arguing about but that trailer was dope as fukk. And I thought the first movie was :ld:

As far as "does Marvel make shytty movies?" yes....it's called "Iron Man 3". That shyt was terrible.

Fred.