CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i dont even know how i feel about this cuz i thought the first one was average at its finest but critics and cacs had me stoked to see it :aicmon:.....imma have to hear some overwhelming praise about it this time around to even get a little excited

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i dont even know how i feel about this cuz i thought the first one was average at its finest but critics and cacs had me stoked to see it :aicmon:.....imma have to hear some overwhelming praise about it this time around to even get a little excited

The first hour of that movie was great, it took its time to develop Steve but that made his transformation just better. After he actually became Captain America the shyt turned into a clumsy montage of action scenes and explosions and didn't come together until the end on the plane.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the fine ass broad from part 1 will be back, albeit OLD, it sill going to be interesting to see

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well I aint a critic or a cac and I loved the first movie. It avoided a lot of the typical superhero movie tropes.

Main downside the film was the villain. Marvel was too scared to really show who the red skull was and tried to distance him from the Nazi's and all the horrible shyt that goes along with it. So Red Skull was a megalomaniac instead of being portrayed as a racist sociopath.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Iron Man 3 ruined the entire trilogy so far cap, thor and hulk are 1-0, but i dont think theyre going to be making a hulk film anytime soon....hopefully a special on SHIELD but i doubt it

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is gonna be the greatest marvel movie behind Avengers....I gotta feeling

O yea to the cap movie haters, the cap movie is easily a top 5 superhero movie IMO

Yeah I get the feeling this is gonna be the best film of phase two. Marvel seems to be really high on the film and the people who have seen footage have raved about it.

I think this is gonna be the movie that really shows people had bad ass Captain America can really be.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I can kind of forgive them making red skull less of a nazi in the first film because after his fight with magneto that left him trapped in a bunker he thought long and hard about hitlers plans and came out with nothing but contempt for him and a had newfound passion for an even greater evil

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I can kind of forgive them making red skull less of a nazi in the first film because after his fight with magneto that left him trapped in a bunker he thought long and hard about hitlers plans and came out with nothing but contempt for him and a had newfound passion for an even greater evil
They had to keep it PG 13

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Well I aint a critic or a cac and I loved the first movie. It avoided a lot of the typical superhero movie tropes.

Main downside the film was the villain. Marvel was too scared to really show who the red skull was and tried to distance him from the Nazi's and all the horrible shyt that goes along with it. So Red Skull was a megalomaniac instead of being portrayed as a racist sociopath.
well you're one of the few cuz i went to see that shyt with my homeboys and came out feeling like we just watched the whittest movie ever....the action scenes were blah and the only time i cared about cap at all was at the end when he woke up in the future....i prolly like it the least of all those phase 1 movies