CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - Kevin Feige (Movie Discussion Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
They could have had him be a full on Nazi and it still be PG-13. Every Indiana Jones film was PG or PG-13 and all but one of them had straight up Nazi's in it.
I saw these newer books about the indiana jones movies and they arent even referred to as nazis, theyre just the germans

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
fills me with a lot more excitement than the first, but thats not hard to achieve considering its set in present time/they aint tryin to make this look like a matinee. Still not interested in peeping a a cap movie tho

ps :pachaha: @ falcon busting his guns after being prompted by his slave master.I honestly hope anthony mackie actually has a defined role for once dude just seems to be offered baggage carrying roles

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: judging by the trailers it seems falcon and black widow will be getting in the thick of action.You know they are doing that cuz cap is kinda boring

No, they're doing that because the movie is based on a story that they're featured in.

And you gotta be the only person on the fukking planet that would think anybody would say "Man this shyt is boring, it needs more Black Widow" :what: