Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Winter Soldier is the Gold Standard of the MCU..

It's perfect..
crtlhye.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I dont really get hype over superhero movies aside from Batman and Spiderman but this was really dope.

I was hoping Iron Man would knock buckee's head off, but i guess his arm will do for now.

Might catch Age of Ultron later tonight

Last edited:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I went to an open casting call for the new Avengers getting filmed in G.A. Next year.

The pay for background extras is absolute dog crap.

However, when I turned in my paperwork, lady told me to go get extra measurements because I would be good for a soldier role

She didn't say nothing like this to anyone else, at least when I was there:wow:

I may personally be Iron Gawds new bodyguard

For anyone in the Atlanta area, they are having open casting tomorrow from 11- 4pm at Pinewood studios in Fayetteville

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching it again. How the fukk does a bomb in a news van, from across the street at a distance, do that kind of damage yet the nearby buildings are fine? :dahell:

shyt makes no sense. :mjlol:

A directed explosive, for instance a Claymore mine blows up everything in the direction it's pointed without hurting anything behind it. A special forces guy like Zemo could probably rig up something like that on a large scale to only attack a certain building.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A directed explosive, for instance a Claymore mine blows up everything in the direction it's pointed without hurting anything behind it. A special forces guy like Zemo could probably rig up something like that on a large scale to only attack a certain building.
But it didn't even do damage to other parts of the building. :stopitslime:

It hits 20 floors up from 75-100 yards away. :mjlol:

Only thing that does that are missles :usure: