Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
All superheroes are unsanctioned citizens interjecting their morals in how law and order is supposed to be administered. Why because they have powers and wear cool costumes is that OK, when in real life it isn't?
Umm I don't see how u can look at this like real life when there is someone walking around named hulk.. sorry breh I look at it like a movie..

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
That's why you don't understand why some people think Ironman is right. They are putting real life consequences into the situation.
I never said they were right or wrong tho.. just in the terms of the movie I don't see how the character Ironman would just comply without looking at the bigger picture.. and then at the end when the dude tells them he's going to make them tear each other apart he still doesn't look at the big picture.. off topic the Ironman character in these movies are super annoying to me..

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I never said they were right or wrong tho.. just in the terms of the movie I don't see how the character Ironman would just comply without looking at the bigger picture.. and then at the end when the dude tells them he's going to make them tear each other apart he still doesn't look at the big picture.. off topic the Ironman character in these movies are super annoying to me..

all that guilt and then he goes and recruits a child to fight for him :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You gotta answer to the people @Ironman.

:ufdup:
giphy-4_zpszdio3yrm.gif

n5diId8_zps5s1a9hxp.png