Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Now me and my son LOVE some Marvel Avengers LEGOS! Probably our favorite game not named Mario Kart for wii u.
But i just thought about something...

How come they dont make the games for the heroes no more like how they used to do back in the day? :jbhmm:
Marvel and DC.
fukk is up with that?
Marvel is partnering with Sony to make a new spidey game. Hopefully this allows more characters to get games. I don't know what DC has planned

Jards

All Star
Daps
Scarlett Johansson got the sweetest job in the MCU - doesn't have to do half the heavy lifting of a Ironman, Cap or even a Thor but is apparently picking up 20 million per flick. Evans is supposedly picking up 7....

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Scarlett Johansson got the sweetest job in the MCU - doesn't have to do half the heavy lifting of a Ironman, Cap or even a Thor but is apparently picking up 20 million per flick. Evans is supposedly picking up 7....

She rarely has to do any fight scenes either. All she has to do is act and leave lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just now watched the movie for the first time.. great flick.. idk if it's just me but I cant ever get behind or root for iron man.. how is he gonna side with the government about a few killings when it would've been mass deaths, I thought he was supposed to be the logical one
Why is being a vigilante illegal in real life?