Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hugo Weaving is a great actor but he was on some fukk shyt complaining about Red Skull. He's been doing genre work for a solid 15 years, if you can play Agent Smith and an elf don't complain about Red Skull. Neither of those stretched your acting chops, either.

Fred.
He def was on some bullshyt.
fukk him tho!

• Dap
Reactions: hex

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just re watched

:scust: @ Cap

Still think they should have had Tony kill the winter soldier, making Iron Man & Cap enemies in mcu for life.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Will never get over how bad his costume was in Avengers 1? The fukk were they thinking? Also, they probably should've toned down the hertz rate during the first half of CW (second half was perfect).

That costume was bad even then but looking back on it now I feel like it was intentionally bad.

I mean good god look at that shyt. :scust:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just re watched

:scust: @ Cap

Still think they should have had Tony kill the winter soldier, making Iron Man & Cap enemies in mcu for life.
Tony WILL do some dumb shyt again to get everyone hating his ass

Stark gonna Stark

Funny how Civil War 2 he FINALLY comes off as someone who gives a shyt about more than himself only to have Captain Marvel retarded ass trying to shut him down smh

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Tony WILL do some dumb shyt again to get everyone hating his ass

Stark gonna Stark

Funny how Civil War 2 he FINALLY comes off as someone who gives a shyt about more than himself only to have Captain Marvel retarded ass trying to shut him down smh

Tony wasn't even thinking about the victims of those tragedies until that woman confronted him. And then he tries to get the whole team to pay for his Ultron mistake.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
After a rewatch that final fight is still bullshyt

iron man armor was crumbling like aluminum foil:smh:

Cap and Bucky should've caught that work
I don't see how Bucky caught a kick to the face with an Iron Man boot and didn't need reconstructive surgery