Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Now me and my son LOVE some Marvel Avengers LEGOS! Probably our favorite game not named Mario Kart for wii u.
But i just thought about something...

How come they dont make the games for the heroes no more like how they used to do back in the day? :jbhmm:
Marvel and DC.
fukk is up with that?

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
:ohhh: Looks like Marvel trying to get that Oscar with Civil War. Chris Evans will probably be laughing at Henry Cavill again.

tumblr_inline_obddk5RIVy1qderj8_500.gif

Is Marvel Shooting For The Oscars With 'Captain America: Civil War'

It looks like Marvel Studios is trying to break into a new market. The company has officially submitted "Captain America: Civil War" for awards season, holding a “for your consideration” screening of the film. These screenings are meant to grab the attention of the Academy and other awards organization, hopefully to convince them that the film being shown is worth honoring.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
They also entered all Iron Man films, Winter Solider, & GOTG before. Doubt they'll win anything in any category though. The last CBM to win anything was TDK in 09, the committee doesn't like CBMs

True that, and we know Hollywood be on that :mjpls: with Civil War having 3 black co-stars in the movie doesn't help the cause either.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Hugo Weaving now talking positively about being Red Skull in Captain America's first movie.

Hugo Weaving Reflects Positively on Playing Captain America's Red Skull

It was fun to play; I enjoyed the outrageousness of the German accent that I employed and I enjoyed the extraordinary mask and costume, even though it was unbelievably hot inside it. I enjoy mask work; I enjoy trying to animate masks and reveal certain things that the mask itself might not reveal. V for Vendetta was another example of that, but there was less animation within that mask versus the Red Skull.

With Marvel, it’s pretty basic stuff: accept the deal and enjoy the ride. It’s not a major stretch for an actor, but on the other hand the difficulty with the Marvel universe is maintaining a link to a human dimension within such an extraordinary, technological CGI universe. In terms of me going back and doing another one, I don’t know. I’m not sure what they’re up to with the Red Skull.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps