Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Breh peter was using goggles and a Hoodie. He didn't have a real suit at all.

Their is a world of difference between upgrading his suit and giving him his first official suit.

That's changing the characters origin story. That cant be brushed off as just simply an upgrade.

I still think Peter invented his own suit. he goggles and hoodie was peter's invention. I'm not mad at Tony making that suit. Besides who's to say it even sticks.. After Peter realizes team Cap is where it's at he might have a tantrum and get rid of the suit.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
This might sound a bit trollish, but we don't necessarily know that tony was in charge of the aesthetics of the suit, beyond what was technically feasible for the upgrades he created for it. Howard stark created Captain America's suit, but the visuals are based on Steve's input. It may very well be the case here...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
This might sound a bit trollish, but we don't necessarily know that tony was in charge of the aesthetics of the suit, beyond what was technically feasible for the upgrades he created for it. Howard stark created Captain America's suit, but the visuals are based on Steve's input. It may very well be the case here...
banner also designed/had input on the hulkbuster suit and veronica satellite but let dc stans tell it :mjlol:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Anthony Russo Discusses How He Wrote Himself Into A Corner For AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

When we last saw the Avengers in Captain America: Civil War, they had been broken in two by the machinations of Helmut Zemo. Tony Stark/Iron Man and those who sided with him now operate under the wing of the government, while Steve Rogers/Captain America and his allies are wanted vigilantes. The relationship between Tony and Steve was also fractured when it was revealed that Steve deliberately withheld the fact that Bucky Barnes murdered Tony's parents.

With Avengers: Infinity War on the horizon and our heroes scattered, it doesn't seem like Earth's Mightiest will be in good shape when Thanos comes to call. According to Civil War andInfinity War co-director Anthony Russo, this was a deliberate move on their part, not just for storytelling consequences, but to challenge themselves for the next film.

“There’s a writing adage that says ‘write yourself into a corner.’ My brother and I have always loved that adage," said Russo in an interview with The Independent. "That was one of our favourite things about Civil War – that it ended in a difficult place where it’s hard to imagine what the road forward exactly is for both Tony Stark, Steve Rogers and these two sides that have suffered the consequences of this division. On a storytelling level, it is a very difficult place and yes, that is very much the condition of the world as we move forward after Civil War. This very much sets the stage for where Infinity Warbegins – it’s a place of a strong divide.”

Despite a pretty clear ending, many fans misinterpreted the final scene of Civil War, thinking that Tony forgives Steve after receiving his letter of apology. Russo clarified that this is not the case, stating that the divide between the characters is far too important to be resolved offscreen. “We believe things that are important and complex for a character to go through should be seen on camera. The divisions that happened at the end of Civil Warwere so deep they’re not the kind of things you can resolve or move through off camera; they’re the kind of things you have to directly deal with in the storytelling. That’s our philosophical approach to how we handle those things.”

Anthony Russo Discusses How He Wrote Himself Into A Corner For AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Finally realized its the deamenor of the dude that made him stand out in the film, he stood out from most black characters because African americans are usually expected to be the funny guy, body language and all. When you compare him to dudes like Falcon they feel like two completely different races of people :mjpls:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Finally realized its the deamenor of the dude that made him stand out in the film, he stood out from most black characters because African americans are usually expected to be the funny guy, body language and all. When you compare him to dudes like Falcon they feel like two completely different races of people :mjpls:
:mjpls: as a African nikka I agree

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
hes playing someone of royalty breh:beli:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The costume has changed many times over the years sometimes very drastically and he was still Spiderman no matter what he wore. He's even had one given to him by Tony Stark in the story arc this movie was named for so it's not like they pulled this idea out of thin air. I don't see it as a big deal so explain to me how the costume is important to who he is and why designing it himself is so important to the character.:jbhmm:
Because it's not the iron spider suit. I rather them say tony let peter design himself a new suit at his lab. It's like superman making a suit for batman or vice versa