Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You shouldn't have warned him and just blasted that's how Bucky distracted you and Cap got the drop on you. I feel some type of way about this being a double team and not one on one. you would have won. :mjcry:

Still cant beat steve in hand to hand even IN the suit had to use a fukking supercomputer for the edge...:coffee:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:dead: lol nikkas legit retarded, heroes dnt kill they villains (mcu seems to deter that notion from the comics somewhat) but y'all expect them to kill fellow heroes or sum shyt.

Did you actually read Civil War though?

I don't think anyone expects them to kill each other (even though bodies dropped in the comics) but except for T'Challa and Bucky EVERYONE was cracking jokes and puns during this battle.

Considering that half these cats wanted the other half behind bars for bullshyt reasons it was just very lightweight. It's a fun battle that was probably intentionally kept light so the final fight packs more of a punch - but I definitely see why people are a bit :yeshrug: at the fight. If they don't take it seriously why should we?

Plus it just goes against the actual tone of the CW comic run.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Did you actually read Civil War though?

I don't think anyone expects them to kill each other (even though bodies dropped in the comics) but except for T'Challa and Bucky EVERYONE was cracking jokes and puns during this battle.

Considering that half these cats wanted the other half behind bars for bullshyt reasons it was just very lightweight. It's a fun battle that was probably intentionally kept light so the final fight packs more of a punch - but I definitely see why people are a bit :yeshrug: at the fight. If they don't take it seriously why should we?

Plus it just goes against the actual tone of the CW comic run.

I think for those of us who hadn't read Civil War, the promos, interviews, and commercials implied a much darker tone. In fact, Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans are quoted as saying it would leave fans in tears. Like the hyperbole was out of control, so its not surprising that so many people were like "WTF? that wasn't dark!" I know that was my initial impression. I thought sure they were gonna kill Cap or Rhodey, at least those are the only scenarios that I could imagine making me shed a tear.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Still cant beat steve in hand to hand even IN the suit had to use a fukking supercomputer for the edge...:coffee:
I let him win. Don't want Cap dead but the other guy on the other hand..
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png
on sight!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You shouldn't have warned him and just blasted that's how Bucky distracted you and Cap got the drop on you. I feel some type of way about this being a double team and not one on one. you would have won. :mjcry:
They jumped cause they didn't want that one on one fade. Cap takes on a hybrid god he needed some help. I took on the strongest :damn: