Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
im telling you every scene was a new character. Not even a super hero. Guess just nerds should watch these movies. Damn you guys get super butt hurt over men in tights.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
im telling you every scene was a new character. Not even a super hero. Guess just nerds should watch these movies. Damn you guys get super butt hurt over men in tights.

Ironic considering how no one excluding Spiderman (and even that was questionable) was wearing "tights":skip:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
None of the characters were new. :dahell:

Did you not watch any MCU movie prior to this one?

Fred.
I saw the 3 iron mans, ant man, first avengers and that's it. My bad though didn't know these movies were made strictly for hardcore fans. NO CASUALS ALLOWED!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I saw the 3 iron mans, ant man, first avengers and that's it. My bad though didn't know these movies were made strictly for hardcore fans. NO CASUALS ALLOWED!

These movies (specifically "Avengers", "AOU" and "Civil War") are for hardcore fans, not for casuals.

I'm :dead: at you acting like you gotta be a hardcore nerd to remember all these characters when that's the whole point. The gimmick for these movies is they're all connected and lead to an "event" movie. If you skip movies leading up to the event then nah....you ain't gonna know what's going on.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

No, its not about "NO CASUALS ALLOWED" or those movies are only for hardcore fans. Its more about how there have been several movies building up to this movie and its kind of silly to skip the other movies but then talk about "I dont like it because there are people I dont recognize".

You're better off just saying "oh damn, I see I missed out on a lot, didnt know X was going to be in the movie, maybe I should check the others"

Its not even a Marvel thing either. If you go into other franchises and say never watched the 1st one or 2 movies but then watch the latest installment, you kinda dont have the right to use your lack of awareness, comprehension, or understanding to bash the franchise.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

:mindblown:

How you going to watch the 3rd Movie in the Captain America series without watching the previous movies from that series? Really? You set yourself up for failure. "You know you done f#cked up"
:ufdup:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
No, its not about "NO CASUALS ALLOWED" or those movies are only for hardcore fans. Its more about how there have been several movies building up to this movie and its kind of silly to skip the other movies but then talk about "I dont like it because there are people I dont recognize".

You're better off just saying "oh damn, I see I missed out on a lot, didnt know X was going to be in the movie, maybe I should check the others"

Its not even a Marvel thing either. If you go into other franchises and say never watched the 1st one or 2 movies but then watch the latest installment, you kinda dont have the right to use your lack of awareness, comprehension, or understanding to bash the franchise.
It's like watching Furious 7 after only having seen Tokyo Drift and saying "This shyt sucks, I can't follow anything" :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's like watching Furious 7 after only having seen Tokyo Drift and saying "This shyt sucks, I can't follow anything" :heh:

EXACTLY!!!! Like watching the the later movies then complaining about why Rock, Statham, and Rousey are all of a sudden in the movie:mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
13307319_10206985216884070_1056962446360548651_n.jpg