Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Am I The Only On Who Thought It Was Wrong That After The Love Of His Life Dies Cap Is Tonguing Down Her Niece?

They were flirting and making googly eyes at each other in TWS, plus Widow mentioned Steve should ask her out, so I didn't find it off putting

Cap ain't ready for that lip piercing shyt though :whoa:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Am I The Only On Who Thought It Was Wrong That After The Love Of His Life Dies Cap Is Tonguing Down Her Niece?

How is it wrong? If you watched Cap 2 The Winter Soldier, Cap was trying to get to know her better, offering her to use his washer and dryer, asking her to have coffee with him. So the attraction was always there between the two. Even Black Widow told him to go for her at the end of the movie at the graveyard.

People acting like Peggy didn't go on with her life, she ended up married and having kids with somebody else since she thought Steve died in that plane crash. I bet if Peggy knew if Cap & Agent 13 knowing each other she would probably be hooking them up together.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How is it wrong? If you watched Cap 2 The Winter Soldier, Cap was trying to get to know her better, offering her to use his washer and dryer, asking her to have coffee with him. So the attraction was always there. Even Black Widow told him to go for her at the end of the movie at the graveyard.

People acting like Peggy didn't go on with her life, she ended up married and having kids with somebody else since she thought Steve died in that plane crash. I bet if Peggy knew if Cap & Agent 13 knowing each other she would probably be hooking them up together.

So Liking Her Before He Knew Makes It Better? If Anything It Could Have Turned Him Off

Billion Women In The World And He Wanna fukk His Loves Niece

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
So Liking Her Before He Knew Makes It Better? If Anything It Could Have Turned Him Off

Well, if they did bring in some random chick people will be complaining about that as well. Saying there was no build up or connection. I have read many people say, even Chris Evans himself said the main person Cap's compatible with would be Black Widow. Marvel didn't want to go that route in the movies. So they made it more of a brotherly and sisterly love thing.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

In real life if you dated a chic and she died you would deem all of her female relatives as unhittable? Why?! I would play that sympathy/grieving card heavy! :shaq:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
the teams seemed pretty arbitrary.. but that didn't really matter too much.

the action scenes were :blessed:

i still have no idea wtf vision is :dwillhuh: all that shyt between him and scarlet witch was boring to me.. but i've since found out that there's a comic book connection between them so i guess they're paired up for a reason. it was just randomness to me.

hated the whole funeral and steve's romantic life.. these random emotional scenes seem like they're just wedged in. like the hawkeye farm in avengers 2 :scust:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the teams seemed pretty arbitrary.. but that didn't really matter too much.

the action scenes were :blessed:

i still have no idea wtf vision is :dwillhuh: all that shyt between him and scarlet witch was boring to me.. but i've since found out that there's a comic book connection between them so i guess they're paired up for a reason. it was just randomness to me.

hated the whole funeral and steve's romantic life.. these random emotional scenes seem like they're just wedged in. like the hawkeye farm in avengers 2 :scust:

:stopitslime::comeon:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How is it wrong? If you watched Cap 2 The Winter Soldier, Cap was trying to get to know her better, offering her to use his washer and dryer, asking her to have coffee with him. So the attraction was always there between the two. Even Black Widow told him to go for her at the end of the movie at the graveyard.

BW told him to go for it at the very beginning of the movie actually. That's what they tied into the commercial trailer before he sky dives out the plane into the ocean on their first mission.

And yep at the bold. Plus, him and Peggy never even really hooked up anyway. Didn't even kiss 1nce. THey were the ones that got away essentially. Considering their circumstances of him returning 70 years later, but unaged, it's rather poetic that he got with her niece anyway. Plus, shyt was in the comics. And lastly, as much as muhfukkas on this site talk about all the dirty shyt they done did or would do too hook up with such and such females, friend, fam or foe, wtf is this even really brought up, considering what I just mentioned in the opening of this paragraph?

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
BW told him to go for it at the very beginning of the movie actually. That's what they tied into the commercial trailer before he sky dives out the plane into the ocean on their first mission.

And yep at the bold. Plus, him and Peggy never even really hooked up anyway. Didn't even kiss 1nce. THey were the ones that got away essentially. Considering their circumstances of him returning 70 years later, but unaged, it's rather poetic that he got with her niece anyway. Plus, shyt was in the comics. And lastly, as much as muhfukkas on this site talk about all the dirty shyt they done did or would do too hook up with such and such females, friend, fam or foe, wtf is this even really brought up, considering what I just mentioned in the opening of this paragraph?

Exactly, they showed Cap and Agent 13 flirting in the second movie, the writers just planted the seeds knowing they would expand on it later on since the stakes were high with too much going on to focus on a Cap relationship.

Agree with everything you say except Cap did kiss Peggy in The First Avenger movie right before going after the Red Skull. He also kissed that blonde chick in the first movie as well. People weren't complaining about that.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Bob giving a surprisingly positive review of Civil War. Most of his reviews are him tearing down films in hilarious fashion. His Batman v Superman and Fantastic 4 review ethers were epic.