Captain America: Civil War (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:salute:

They tried to play you holmes

:ufdup: I'm not having it though
It's all good brotha man we're on a cease fire now. Somethings brewing up there in the stars and I can feel it. We need to be ready :demonic:
Iron-Man_zpsguzwm2lw.gif

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to lie at the end When Ironman was whipping Captain Morgan and Bucky's tale, it got intense and I almost blurted out " whip their butts Tony" but I didn't want to come across like a nerd, so I kept my composure

When he read his fight pattern and got on his head :banderas:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When he read his fight pattern and got on his head :banderas:

Captain Ron knew it was overl

:scust:

At that confessional Captain Hydra was writing to the gawd about how he was a coward not telling Tony bucky murdering his parents to save his feelings.

Junk read like a bad soap opera script. Then gave the dusty flip phone for him to call him. Tony didn't even give you the number

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Movie was jumping all over the place. I don't even know who half the people were. Fight scenes were cool.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Damn I've only seen this once so far. I've seen Deadpool 3 times and BvS twice already, I need to watch this again and SOON.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's all good brotha man we're on a cease fire now. Somethings brewing up there in the stars and I can feel it. We need to be ready :demonic:
Iron-Man_zpsguzwm2lw.gif

Stark... there are things beyond this world or life that not even you could begin to comprehend

I cant wait to be there the day you truly come face to face with despair, just to see the horror in your eyes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Movie was jumping all over the place. I don't even know who half the people were. Fight scenes were cool.

How many Marvel films have you seen...?

nah it just wasn't a good movie. I need to stop watching super hero movies with high expectations.

You need to stop watchin dem shyts all together if you dont know who half the muthafukkas are :deadmanny:

Exactly!^^^:stopitslime:

This is like a dude who has no basic knowledge of simple mathematics going into a Calculus 3 class and complaining about the crazy formulas and equations.:rudy:

Buddy here is a freebie.... but I agree, if you aint up to speed at this point.... it may best be time to just get out the game.... this aint for you..... dont even watch the DC movies either..:francis:

When a Marvel, DC, or Fox movie drops.... just go see some Ben Stiller, Kevin Hart, Amy Schumer shyt:comeon:

This is obviously way over your head at this point.:beli: